• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Wyndham *Recruiting*

spiralz

Obsidian

A5C9LOV.png

*** In need of players skilled in PVP ***
Current Members
- spiralz [Mayor] -
- Minedahobo [SiC] -
- Ottaria -
- Nyzean -
- Leif_in_the_Lava -
- Casaundra -
- ParanoiaComplex -
- darksilverjesse -
- baseball3600 -
- danblockris -
- Evenry -

We are seeking MATURE players who want to just have fun on Herocraft and join a friendly, tight-knit community. We do not plan on growing into a massively populated town. So if you are an 'older' player (18+) and hoping to avoid early-teen drama and unreliability (no offense kids), apply for Wyndham. Wyndham is in Haven.
(Weekly taxes for a town are 400s. We expect members to try to pay their fair share.)
Application
  • IGN:
  • Age (Must be 18+):
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession:
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?:
  • Misc. Info:

Last edited:
  • IGN: Leif_in_the_Lava
  • Age (Must be 18+): 28
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Planned engineer, but open to input
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft?: I just joined Herocraft yesterday.
  • Misc. Info:
    • I started playing MC a year ago.
    • I am a high school science and engineering teacher and a father-to-be (Aprii due date). So - full disclosure - my time commitment to HC is necessarily low.
    • However, interest is fairly high. Here's why:
      • In my digital electronics class, my students are using Redstone to model the circuits they are building in real life. I want to better understand what is possible with that.

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: Leif_in_the_Lava
  • Age (Must be 18+): 28
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Planned engineer, but open to input
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft?: I just joined Herocraft yesterday.
  • Misc. Info:
    • I started playing MC a year ago.
    • I am a high school science and engineering teacher and a father-to-be (Aprii due date). So - full disclosure - my time commitment to HC is necessarily low.
    • However, interest is fairly high. Here's why:
      • In my digital electronics class, my students are using Redstone to model the circuits they are building in real life. I want to better understand what is possible with that.

Accepted

I like the format you used as well. :)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Casaundra

Dirt
  • IGN: Casaundra
  • Age (Must be 18+): 19
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard or Palladin/Miner
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've played minecraft since alpha, not even sure how long that's been.
  • Misc. Info: As promised Spiralz, the pictures from a past build. The textures are Jolicraft. Sadly, I could only find pictures from 1 build.
CC2.jpg

Above: Outside. Below: living room with sectional couch and fireplace
CC4.jpg

Below: Kitchen. It's from an older version, so no cauldron sink :(
CC5.jpg

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: Casaundra
  • Age (Must be 18+): 19
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard or Palladin/Miner
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've played minecraft since alpha, not even sure how long that's been.
  • Misc. Info: As promised Spiralz, the pictures from a past build. The textures are Jolicraft. Sadly, I could only find pictures from 1 build.
CC2.jpg

Above: Outside. Below: living room with sectional couch and fireplace
CC4.jpg

Below: Kitchen. It's from an older version, so no cauldron sink :(
CC5.jpg

Well that looks great! :D

You are Accepted

• IGN: ParanoiaComplex
  • Age (Must be 18+): 20
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard/Engineer
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Couple months (account for over 1 year) / many years
  • Misc. Info: Engineering student. I enjoy building, leveling up, and creating redstone devices.

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: ParanoiaComplex
  • Age (Must be 18+): 20
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard/Engineer
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Couple months (account for over 1 year) / many years
  • Misc. Info: Engineering student. I enjoy building, leveling up, and creating redstone devices.

Accepted

pharhar

Stone
IGN: Veseno
Age (Must be 18+): 20
Current/Planned Class/Profession: I plan to be a Ranger/Farmer
How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Not much on herocraft but I have 3 years experience on Minecraft
Misc. Info I enjoy the RPG aspect of things and Enjoy playing in a tight knit community.

spiralz

Obsidian
How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Not much on herocraft but I have 3 years experience on Minecraft
Misc. Info I enjoy the RPG aspect of things and Enjoy playing in a tight knit community.

How often do you plan on being online?
And what timezone are you in?
Also, can you use Teamspeak (if not, that's OK)?

Last edited:

darksilverjesse

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
  • IGN:darksilverjesse
  • Age (Must be 18+):28
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: lvl <30/ druid/ merchant
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: since 1.4 pc and beta tester xbox360
  • Misc. Info: I like to fish a lot and I keep a steady flow of prices based on actual economy statistics (supply/demand) I'm not above giving to the community. I'll gladly help farm and I'm decent at architecture. for an idea of how I build you can always look up my twitch acct. twitch.tv/darksilverjesse. my recent vids are from herocraft.
  • I log in at least once everyday to check crops and PvE a little. day's i work doubles will only be like an hour. other days will be more.

Last edited:

Minedahobo

Coal
Accepted! Message spiralz or me in-game to get regioned!

Last edited:

Minedahobo

Coal
Application
  • IGN:darksilverjesse
  • Age (Must be 18+):28
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: lvl <30/ druid/ merchant
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: since 1.4 pc and beta tester xbox360
  • Misc. Info: I like to fish a lot and I keep a steady flow of prices based on actual economy statistics (supply/demand) I'm not above giving to the community. I'll gladly help farm and I'm decent at architecture. for an idea of how I build you can always look up my twitch acct. twitch.tv/darksilverjesse. my recent vids are from herocraft.
  • I log in at least once everyday to check crops and PvE a little. day's i work doubles will only be like an hour. other days will be more.
Your application has been accepted! Catch spiralz or me online to get regioned!

Last edited:

Evenry

Dirt
  • IGN: Evenry
  • Age (Must be 18+): 21
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Planned profession:alchemy Planned Class Wizard
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I have currently been playing 1 day but have been playing minecraft 2+ years
  • Misc. Info: I am currently a RN student with one semester left. I have plenty of off days that i spend on minecraft. In addition to minecraft experience, i have been playing RPG's since i was 12.

Havocinator

Stone
IGN: Havocinator
Current/Planned/Profession: Right now I am a Lost Soul: Plan on becoming a Ninja, and runesmith as my profession!
How much experience do you have with Herocraft: I joined toward beginning of December 2013, but I have experience with the heroes plugin and have played on it on other servers. I have had minecraft for maybe a little over a year now!
Misc. Info: I enjoy role-playing games in general. I also enjoy paying cooperative games with others.

Last edited: