• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HAMLET] UnderWorld ~*~ Now Recruiting ~*~

franniested

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): franniested
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? Yes
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? A month or so
  4. What is your age? 19
  5. What is the Key? minus 6 seconds
  6. Please link your white list application: Bought premium
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. I am still pretty low level, so not much pvp yet. Plan on raiding once I am leveled. Decent builder. Dedicated and organized miner.
  8. What is your Class and Level? I was a miner and was around level 20, then switched over and am a merchant at level 22.
  9. Profession and Level? I am a level 18 wizard
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? I want to contribute. Someday I would like to start my own town as well. Expand the alliance.
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *franniested*

laurobraxi

Gold
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): laurobraxi
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? Yes
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? i dont know xD, relative 1 year, i played in bastion age, but now i'm noob again xD (in old server i dont are professional xD)
  4. What is your age? 14
  5. What is the Key? Minus 6 seconds
  6. Please link your white list application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/i-can-whitelisted.30971/
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. i can help in much things, but i'm dont like much the hardcore pvp (pvp all time) but a like a pvp
  8. What is your Class and Level? i'm level 20 Lostsoul, yes i'm getting money to be a necromancer
  9. Profession and Level? level 5 with crafter, yes yes i will level up its after.
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? i dont know xD, i can have a period that i will away from PC, but anything i can explain,
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town yes,