• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[HAMLET] UnderWorld ~*~ Now Recruiting ~*~

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
UnderWorld
The Hamlet of UnderWorld is one of 4 towns which are a part of the planned Kingdom with DemonsWood being named our Capital, Kingdom Name TBA.

Mayor:
ShadowRavynn

Successor:
StorminNorman

Founders:
ShadowRavynn
Dakinara
Sekcbaba
alphaassassain

Citizens:
Trazil

If you are looking for a n00b-friendly town, then look no further! Apply below.
TOWN RULES:
All Town Rules must be obeyed. Failure to obey Town Rules may result in being evicted from UnderWorld, Fined an amount of souls and / or building materials and ultimately could be petitioned to the Mods / Admins depending on the severity of the transgression.
  1. All Server Rules must be obeyed.
  2. NO Stealing -or- borrowing (without permission) from other members.
  3. No threatening or killing each other (if and when possible)
  4. Respect your Officers and fellow townies.
  5. Assist Officers and other townies as needed.
  6. Do not enter another Member's home or look through anyone's chest without permission. Saying *I was just looking or curious what they had* is not acceptable and MAY be grounds for eviction or probation.
  7. Key Minus 6 Seconds.
  8. No Kill-Stealing. We are in the same town, therefore we are on the same team. Group up and kill more mobs faster and share that experience and party bonus!
  9. No Begging for items or Officer / Higher Ranking Positions. it is acceptable to express interest in a leadership role, etc. but no begging or harassing is allowed.
TAXES:
Taxes are automatically removed from the towns bank via the township plugin. After a town misses two payments, it will have all protections removed. See the wiki for up-to-date tax information.

Due to this, all Citizens are asked to help out whether it be by collecting much-needed building supplies, helping each other level up or donating Souls, the server's currency to help with taxes themselves.

ALL help is appreciated. First week of membership is a trial basis for both the new Citizen as well as the town; as such, the first week of citizenship will not require the citizen to pay any form of mandatory taxes although they may help as they wish.
Thank you for your interest in UnderWorld.
If you are whitelisted and wish to apply for membership, then
please copy and paste the following application into a new reply on this thread.

Please Note: It is our preference but is not mandated that you
be level 10 or higher as a Lost Soul or Crafter before you apply.

1. IGN (In-Game Name):
  2. How long have you played HeroCraft?
  3. What is your age?
  4. Please link your white list application:
  5. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing.
  6. What is your Class and Level?
  7. Profession and Level?
  8. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
  9. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *digital signature here please*

Again, thank you for your interest in UnderWorld.
If you have further questions, you may post them and one of our Officers will contact you
shortly regarding your application and / or questions.

Last edited:

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Reserved.

@Danda @Alator @gabizou Could I please get a shortlink? hc.to/UnderWorld? or is it possible to get hc.to/UW?

Are town chat channels implemented yet? Or are we still using Supporter Channels?

May I please get Admin rights to my TS Channel with a secondary channel called Ravynn's Ramblings please? I am never able to poke or get help on TS as I do not have the permissions it says... I will be logged in to TS all evenign Just In Case. thankies!

Thank you very much! ^_^

Last edited:
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): Killiganone
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? Yes been for about 2 year-ish
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? 2year-ish
  4. What is your age? 20
  5. What is the Key? the key is a Goal that you need to finish ingame
  6. Please link your white list application: Ummm i would look for it but i think it would take me a few hours looking through Apps
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. Pvp / Pve / Group Play
  8. What is your Class and Level? Warrior - 10 (Will be a Paladin)
  9. Profession and Level? lvl 9 Will be Miner
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Not much about me i can tell you would more likly get to know me ingame or Through voice chats but i am a Very Mellow person dosnt get angered easly
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *Killiganone*

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): Killiganone
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? Yes been for about 2 year-ish
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? 2year-ish
  4. What is your age? 20
  5. What is the Key? the key is a Goal that you need to finish ingame
  6. Please link your white list application: Ummm i would look for it but i think it would take me a few hours looking through Apps
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. Pvp / Pve / Group Play
  8. What is your Class and Level? Warrior - 10 (Will be a Paladin)
  9. Profession and Level? lvl 9 Will be Miner
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Not much about me i can tell you would more likly get to know me ingame or Through voice chats but i am a Very Mellow person dosnt get angered easly
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *Killiganone*

Accepted!

I have to work the first half of the day but will be on later to invite you!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Killiganone I can invite you and also there is a search bar under your profile pic on the top you could use to search your whitelist app and such

Msg me in game

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Yet another ghost town made, AND you took the name of one of the best towns from last map! Congratulations, someone awesome now hates you!

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@JupiterRome

app please kkthx ;p
but but but I thought I was flavorite D:

1. IGN (In-Game Name): JupiterRome
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? sence marchish
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? sence marchish (I think)
  4. What is your age? 15
  5. What is the Key? Minus 6 seconds
  6. Please link your white list application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jupiterromes-whitelist-application.35479/
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. PVP DUH
  8. What is your Class and Level? 65 Druid
  9. Profession and Level? 45 Miner
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? IM YOUR FLAVORITE
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *digital signature here please* *JupiterRome*

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
but but but I thought I was flavorite D:

1. IGN (In-Game Name): JupiterRome
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? sence marchish
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? sence marchish (I think)
  4. What is your age? 15
  6. Please link your white list application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jupiterromes-whitelist-application.35479/
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. PVP DUH
  8. What is your Class and Level? 65 Druid
  9. Profession and Level? 45 Miner
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? IM YOUR FLAVORITE
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *digital signature here please* *JupiterRome*
Yarrr. Accepted!

See me in game, housing not quite doneyet but working on it

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
sorry, I did make the short link just forgot to post letting you know
hc.to/underworld

BigBoyHalo

Wood

1. IGN (In-Game Name): Brithane
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? yes
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? a few months or so
  4. What is your age? 17
  6. Please link your white list application: Seriousy? Aint no body have time
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. Pvp
  8. What is your Class and Level? Ninja 27
  9. Profession and Level? 30 crafter
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Nope
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *digital signature here please*
LOL​

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): Brithane
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft? yes
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft? a few months or so
  4. What is your age? 17
  6. Please link your white list application: Seriousy? Aint no body have time
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing. Pvp
  8. What is your Class and Level? Ninja 27
  9. Profession and Level? 30 crafter
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Nope
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *digital signature here please*
LOL​
why didn't you link your whitelist app? it doesn't take long

mario3206

Iron
  1. IGN (In-Game Name): mario3206
  2. Are you white listed on HeroCraft?: Yes
  3. How long have you played HeroCraft?: I played for 2 months, stopped playing for around 6 months and have been on again for about 3 days.
  4. What is your age?: 13
  5. What is the Key?: Minus 6 Seconds
  6. Please link your white list application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mario3206s-whitelist-application.45174/#post-365067
  7. What are your interests - Building? PvP? PvE? Please tell us what you are good at or what you enjoy doing.: I enjoy PvE, mostly mining and farming.
  8. What is your Class and Level?: I am a level 13 lostsoul
  9. Profession and Level?: I am a level 10 crafter
  10. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?: No
  11. I verify I have read and agree to the above rules of the town. *mario3206*