• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PvP - Flavia [16] (Limited Recruitment)

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
QAT0NaO.png

sN38bUU.png

In the remote reaches of Aegis sits Flavia, the seaside paradise. With endless winding canals and alleyways throughout the city, it is easy to lose yourself among the vibrant Italian-styled homes and structures. Beneath the city, you will find a massive, intricate dwarven ruin that the citizens of Flavia have taken residence in, due to the dangers of TNT raids above the surface.

RECRUITMENT STATUS: OPEN

-TOWN PHOTOS
Some early shots of the town​

201bUrO.jpg
HFNmUQw.jpg
Tthih0i.jpg
ku3sQcJ.jpg

Sq1Nuxd.jpg
HjPiymC.jpg
TOYtlrz.jpg
CFLWcAP.jpg
xxbHYAY.jpg

-LEADERSHIP

Mayor : Agedbear
S.I.C. : Savathaflava
Officers :
Chancellor JORIZQUI - Chief Architect - Chief Legal Advisor
Elder Barbas0l - Special Counsel to the Town
Dingytoothpaste - Architect

-CITIZENS

21gunz
barbas0l
chazzamagazza
crookshook
defaulttexture
dingytoothpaste
docxm7
Iroby
jorizqui
kingnate42
MCderpy12
mrpepperoni
oliverdollar
quicksilverz75
raepsoda
shibonator
squid_bot
startscar51
xxxmadknightxxx
agedbear
exiil3d
firestyle7117
flamie101
notoriousganstr
pasta14
phoenix13c45
savathaflava
tonydamore
zxelitexz20

-ALLIES
Towns:
Nevermore (PvE)
Groningen (PvP)
Aeternus (PvP)

Clans:
Los Bandidos

-ENEMIES
Towns:

Insomnia (PvP)
Players:
Coolbeans279

BoA14Xu.jpg

-TOWN RULES AND REGULATIONS

-Represent Flavia in a positive way.

-Town theft will result in permanent removal from the town, and a notice to other townships of your actions.

-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.

-Obey all server rules.

-Assist with the growth of Flavia (town projects, town bank funds, etc).

-Assist with defending your town from the people who would attack it.

-NEVER attack fellow citizens.

-Inactivity for more than 3 weeks will result in removal from the town.

-BUILDING RULES AND REGULATIONS

TOWN OF FLAVIA BUILDING RULES:

I

NEW BUILDS

Article 1. In order to be allowed to start a new build a builder must:

1.1 Have been a member of the town that has at least been an active citizen for a week (all of you, this is for any new recruits we may get).

1.2 Have a consistent project approved by the Chief Architect or the Mayor: although some people build on the fly and are capable of doing so with amazing results, it is a real pain in MC to delete someone’s build as opposed to building it, which is always easier. Because of this, and also in order to find a good location for the build that makes sense in the overall town layout the potential builder needs to have a project which must include the following:

1.2.1- A design concept (it must not be the entire build, just a part of the facade will do)

1.2.2- Measures (They don't need to be exact, but we need to know broadly how much space is needed in order to find a suitable location).

1.3 A project may not be denied approval by the Chief Architect or the Mayor without a reasonable explanation and the denying authority will try to conserve as much of the project as possible and work with the affected builder to find alternatives.

II

HELP WITH CONSTRUCTION

Article 2. In order to assist in a build that is currently under construction:

2.1 If the build is a City project, a builder will need the permission of the citizen who is responsible for the project or the permission of the Chief Architect or the Mayor of Flavia.

2.2 If the build is a Private project, a builder will need the permission of the owner.

These rules may be subject to change.

-Chief Architect JORIZQUI

-CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

In Game Name(IGN):

Age(must be 15+):

Minecraft Exp:

Herocraft Exp:

Spec or intended spec:

Current level:

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):

What strengths do you bring to the town?:

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:

Were you referred? By who?:

Last edited:

kenjygo

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):kenjygo

Age(must be 15+):17

Minecraft Exp:since beta

Herocraft Exp:a few hours

Spec or intended spec:ninja runeblade or necromancer

Current level:1 will be leveling right after i get this post done

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):i like to build help and protect friends

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i can help[ with anything and i am good at pvp

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no i have not

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes and yes

Were you referred? By who?:no one referred me

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN):kenjygo

Age(must be 15+):17

Minecraft Exp:since beta

Herocraft Exp:a few hours

Spec or intended spec:ninja runeblade or necromancer

Current level:1 will be leveling right after i get this post done

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):i like to build help and protect friends

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i can help[ with anything and i am good at pvp

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no i have not

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes and yes

Were you referred? By who?:no one referred me
Welcome to the town, you can message me or any of the other officers for channel info and the town location.

CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION

In Game Name(IGN): Quicksilverz75

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: I've had it for about 2 years and i play way more than i should.

Herocraft Exp: Was here the last map, my pc broke and i recently got back about a week ago.

Spec or intended spec: Currently a necromancer, no profession yet.

Current level: Level 20.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy pvp a lot and building. Also planning things.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am a persevering and positive player who will not give up what i am doing, which could help with a lot of things. I also enjoy helping people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not since last map.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes, completely.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yep.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, i'm more of a skype person but i have teamspeak aswell.

Were you referred? By who?: I was referred by Barbas0l.

flamie101

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): flamie101

Age(must be 15+): 13 (trusted by JORIZQUI)

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.5

Herocraft Exp: couple hours

Spec or intended spec: Druid

Current level: 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Protect people and build

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hard worker, and willing to put myself on the line for others.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yep

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No mic and no Teamspeak, I'm more of a Skype person.

Were you referred? By who?: Quicksilverz75 and JORIZQUI

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): flamie101

Age(must be 15+): 13 (trusted by JORIZQUI)

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.5

Herocraft Exp: couple hours

Spec or intended spec: Druid

Current level: 4

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Protect people and build

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Hard worker, and willing to put myself on the line for others.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yep

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No mic and no Teamspeak, I'm more of a Skype person.

Were you referred? By who?: Quicksilverz75 and JORIZQUI
We will see about that trust XD.

Accepted

undefined1

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): undefined1

Age(must be 15+): 15 years old, turning 16 on January 4th.

Minecraft Exp: Since InfDev (Way before beta!)

Herocraft Exp: Not a lot, but I am very experienced when it comes to the Heroes plugin.

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Miner

Current level: I'm a level 5 Lost Soul. :(

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to PvP. I cooperate well with groups of people and can fight multiple people alone if we are even in gear. I am a strategist, so I enjoy setting up traps and utilizing interesting tactics to bring the downfall of my enemies (Though I'm too lazy to be an engineer). I also LOVE to build, and I have built many things for many people including spawns and even entire server systems!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being familiar with Minecraft and the Heroes plugin, I have many things to offer to the town. I mine very efficiently and I am skilled at building and planning in the case of an enemy invasion. I am an excellent fighter, and I excel in Sword-to-sword combat as well as long distance bow combat. I can hit a running player from up to about 70 blocks away. I am also quite active when I can be, so you can rest assured that I will be helping out with the town a lot when I'm not training at a dojang. Not to mention, I am an extremely loyal and friendly player, and I am willing to show new recruits around if need be.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not on this server!

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes, I will sacrifice my (lives) for the well-being of Flavia!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Crystal clear!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, I am able to use Teamspeak and I do own a mic/headset. I'm not shy either, so no worries.

Were you referred? By who?: Nope, I found this town myself.

Good luck deciding, and have a nice day!
-Undefined1

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): undefined1

Age(must be 15+): 15 years old, turning 16 on January 4th.

Minecraft Exp: Since InfDev (Way before beta!)

Herocraft Exp: Not a lot, but I am very experienced when it comes to the Heroes plugin.

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Miner

Current level: I'm a level 5 Lost Soul. :(

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to PvP. I cooperate well with groups of people and can fight multiple people alone if we are even in gear. I am a strategist, so I enjoy setting up traps and utilizing interesting tactics to bring the downfall of my enemies (Though I'm too lazy to be an engineer). I also LOVE to build, and I have built many things for many people including spawns and even entire server systems!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Being familiar with Minecraft and the Heroes plugin, I have many things to offer to the town. I mine very efficiently and I am skilled at building and planning in the case of an enemy invasion. I am an excellent fighter, and I excel in Sword-to-sword combat as well as long distance bow combat. I can hit a running player from up to about 70 blocks away. I am also quite active when I can be, so you can rest assured that I will be helping out with the town a lot when I'm not training at a dojang. Not to mention, I am an extremely loyal and friendly player, and I am willing to show new recruits around if need be.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Not on this server!

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Yes, I will sacrifice my (lives) for the well-being of Flavia!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Crystal clear!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, I am able to use Teamspeak and I do own a mic/headset. I'm not shy either, so no worries.

Were you referred? By who?: Nope, I found this town myself.

Good luck deciding, and have a nice day!
-Undefined1
Welcome to the town, you can message any of the managers listed in-game for an invite and to help you get set up

In Game Name(IGN): phoenix13c45

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Off and On for about 3 years

Spec or intended spec: Paladin or Cleric (Still a LostSoul), Farmer

Current level: LostSoul = 3, Crafter = 7

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and farming. I believe farming is my specialty, especially food and other natural materials. I also like to build to a theme and a Venician style town sounds very fun. ^_^

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a very good support player, both in fights and in town. I understand that we all have roles to play and I am happy to fill mine, whatever it may be.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Valor (A few maps ago, I think)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes. I became very busy with school and work and didn't log in for quite some time. This lead the mayor of Valor to remove me. I was invited to come back with open arms but I didn't have the time then that I do now.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Most Certainly

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Indeed

Sorry about missing the last 2 questions. They are all no.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No and No.

Were you referred? By who?: No.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): phoenix13c45

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Off and On for about 3 years

Spec or intended spec: Paladin or Cleric (Still a LostSoul), Farmer

Current level: LostSoul = 3, Crafter = 7

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and farming. I believe farming is my specialty, especially food and other natural materials. I also like to build to a theme and a Venician style town sounds very fun. ^_^

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm a very good support player, both in fights and in town. I understand that we all have roles to play and I am happy to fill mine, whatever it may be.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Valor (A few maps ago, I think)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Yes. I became very busy with school and work and didn't log in for quite some time. This lead the mayor of Valor to remove me. I was invited to come back with open arms but I didn't have the time then that I do now.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: Most Certainly

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Indeed

Accepted, you can message a manager in game for the chat channel and a town invite

In Game Name(IGN): XxXmadknightXxX

Age(must be 15+): 13

Minecraft Exp: 2 Years of PvP servers

Herocraft Exp: was playing at the near end of the last "era", 5 days now

Spec or intended spec: Disciple | Crafter (want to be Farmer)

Current level: 13 | 15 (i'm levelling right now)

What do you like to do? PvP, but only fair one (this means do not send me suicidal, nobody likes it) , staying at home, farming and levelling, cause i love the skill system

What strengths do you bring to the town?: my 2 other friends are going to log-in in the next month, i think they will get miner and smith, so we can be kinda autonomous, i can mine, but not for too much, i'm not a Miner, anyway i can provide the town the needed minerals, but not farm iron/diamonds like a maniac

Past Cities/Towns this is the first one

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never had one :D

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: my and my friends are ready for a nice session of good war

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Sure

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: can't speak well english, my friends can't

Were you referred? By who?: savathaflava

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): XxXmadknightXxX

Age(must be 15+): 13

Minecraft Exp: 2 Years of PvP servers

Herocraft Exp: was playing at the near end of the last "era", 5 days now

Spec or intended spec: Disciple | Crafter (want to be Farmer)

Current level: 13 | 15 (i'm levelling right now)

What do you like to do? PvP, but only fair one (this means do not send me suicidal, nobody likes it) , staying at home, farming and levelling, cause i love the skill system

What strengths do you bring to the town?: my 2 other friends are going to log-in in the next month, i think they will get miner and smith, so we can be kinda autonomous, i can mine, but not for too much, i'm not a Miner, anyway i can provide the town the needed minerals, but not farm iron/diamonds like a maniac

Past Cities/Towns this is the first one

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never had one :D

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Flavia?: my and my friends are ready for a nice session of good war

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Sure

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: can't speak well english, my friends can't

Were you referred? By who?: savathaflava
Welcome to the town, we're starting to turn into a pretty big EU group haha