• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE- Nevermore *Recruiting@

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
Leaders of Nevermore
Mayor: Chaosangel30733
Successor: Xexorian

Officers of Nevermore
Town Smith: Lcmoe14 / Piptendo
Town Farmer: JazzDesignation
Town Banker: Qunubu/Xexorian
Town Builder: Moejunur
Town Enchanter: Chaosangel30733 / ???

Nevermore
"Ye Olde Town O' Nevermore"

Nevermore is built on the side of a river and has began as a small hamlet of veteran players within the community. We first started by raising the walls around the river to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the river that twists through the village. We strive for a nice looking river-town feel, with small docks and harbors along the river. We've also created a manmade river between two peninsulas of water and built a sewer around them, as well as bridges to connect the delta together.

Nevermore's mayor is Chaosangel30733, his brother Xexorian is successor, and all officers of the town are in charge beyond them. Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donation

Taxes are not enforced, but we do enjoy donations.

Channels
Our channel is /ch nv

Recruitment Status
Recruitment is **OPEN**

Town Rules/Mechanics
  • Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that you would be joining a community of towns. Our ally is Aria on PVP.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult Chaosangel30733, Xexorian OR one of the Officers.
  • Plot Limits are defined as a "small house on the edge of the river bank." We don't want looming sky scrapers or giant temples. Please build something small, near each other without interfering, and of course beautiful so our town can be appreciated!
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Nevermore.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
  • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
  • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    • Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
On-Going Projects & Goals
  • Build street lamps for the street lamp contest!
  • Level to max combat/profession
  • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!
Citizen(s) total: 31

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:
How did you hear about Nevermore?:
How long have you been on the Server?:
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past townships have you been on in this map?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a microphone?:
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?:
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:

Last edited:

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
READ BEFORE APPLYING!

Please note that we do not accept players who apply to multiple towns in a short period of time.

Successful applicants will be placed onto a two week trial, during which time the town management will be monitoring activity and amount contributed towards the town. (This does not necessarily mean monetary contributions.)

Last edited:

Xion

Dirt
In-game Name?: XIon54321
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I wish to join Nevermore mostly because i would like to join a town and meet new people!
How did you hear about Nevermore?:This thread post.
How long have you been on the Server?:An hour ( im very new!)
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Ninja and smith!
What past townships have you been on in this map?:I'm new so if i get accepted this would be my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will contribute anything i can when you guys need it!
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will. I will mostly do this because i played on previous RPG servers and i will be dedicated to the town.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes, of course!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yep!
Do you have a microphone?: Yep!
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, i'm very loyal.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would not lie and accept the mistake that i made and take the punishment it would be.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either one is fine with me to be honest!

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: XIon54321
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I wish to join Nevermore mostly because i would like to join a town and meet new people!
How did you hear about Nevermore?:This thread post.
How long have you been on the Server?:An hour ( im very new!)
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:Ninja and smith!
What past townships have you been on in this map?:I'm new so if i get accepted this would be my first town.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I will contribute anything i can when you guys need it!
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will. I will mostly do this because i played on previous RPG servers and i will be dedicated to the town.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes, of course!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yep!
Do you have a microphone?: Yep!
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, i'm very loyal.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I would not lie and accept the mistake that i made and take the punishment it would be.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: Either one is fine with me to be honest!

Xion, I am taking your application under review and will discuss it with my officers tomorrow =)

In-game Name?: Sonicviper88
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Seams to be a peaceful and nice town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Forum
How long have you been on the Server?: 1year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: wizard / Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Enlighten
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: repairs
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
pve

Last edited:

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?: Sonicviper88
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Seams to be a peaceful and nice town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Forum
How long have you been on the Server?: 1year
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: wizard / Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Enlighten
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: repairs
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:yes
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
pve

DENIED.

Please note that we do not accept players who apply to multiple towns in a short period of time.

360any

Wood
In-game Name?: 360any
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Yes, I heard this is a great town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Through this thread post
How long have you been on the Server?: I have just started to play on this server a day ago.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: None at the moment, I will be planning to become a Wizard/Ninja and Miner/Farmer/or smith for profession
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Hopefully if I get accepted, this will be my first
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Yes, I'll contribute to the town
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I'll help defend the city of Nevermore and it's people
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes, unless the request is something really ridiculous.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, sorry
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes, I have a speaker
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I'll accept the consequence if any rules were to be broken in the server or town
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE at the early stage to get materials, but either one is fine

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: 360any
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Yes, I heard this is a great town
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Through this thread post
How long have you been on the Server?: I have just started to play on this server a day ago.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: None at the moment, I will be planning to become a Wizard/Ninja and Miner/Farmer/or smith for profession
What past townships have you been on in this map?: Hopefully if I get accepted, this will be my first
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Yes, I'll contribute to the town
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I'll help defend the city of Nevermore and it's people
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes, unless the request is something really ridiculous.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No, sorry
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes, I have a speaker
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, I'll accept the consequence if any rules were to be broken in the server or town
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE at the early stage to get materials, but either one is fine

I will take this app under consideration and discuss it with my officers.. A response will be given within 24 hours.

In-game Name?: Antispasmodic
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Reading up on your town, it appears exactly what i'm looking for.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Broadcast on /ch re
How long have you been on the Server?: Not but a day.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Runeblade and runesmith.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I'm an alright roleplayer and a decent build, I plan to be online a lot and I reckon I'll be high level in no time.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, as if you're kind enough to take me in you're the lot that deserves my arm in a fight.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Not a doubt about it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Aye
Do you have a microphone?: Aye
Can you join and listen to us?: Aye
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Aye
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I like'em both, if I had to choose I'd say PvE.

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: Antispasmodic
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Reading up on your town, it appears exactly what i'm looking for.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Broadcast on /ch re
How long have you been on the Server?: Not but a day.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Runeblade and runesmith.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well I'm an alright roleplayer and a decent build, I plan to be online a lot and I reckon I'll be high level in no time.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, as if you're kind enough to take me in you're the lot that deserves my arm in a fight.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Not a doubt about it.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Aye
Do you have a microphone?: Aye
Can you join and listen to us?: Aye
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Aye
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I like'em both, if I had to choose I'd say PvE.

Seem like you would fit in, we are currently taking ppl on a trial basis, as we are in the process of expanding.. Those who contribute and help the town grow will obviously be welcomed in. If interested, please let me know.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
So, do you accept my application?
I am impressed by the fact that you have not applied to other towns, despite our response being way over 24hrs.

Join our in game chat channel (found in the main post) and get to know people :)

Your application has been accepted conditionally. You will be on a 2 week trial which will start as soon as you are allocated your own barracks plot.

As Chaos said in response to another app; Those who contribute and help the town grow will obviously be welcomed.

Welcome to Nevermore. :)