• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE - Nevermore **Recruiting**

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Leaders of Nevermore
Mayor: Xexorian
Successor: Chaosangel30733

Officers of Nevermore
Town Smith: ??? / Piptendo
Town Farmer: JazzDesignation
Town Banker: Qunubu
Town Builder: Moejunur
Town Enchanter: ??? / ???

Nevermore
"Ye Olde Town O' Nevermore"

Nevermore is built on the side of a river and has began as a small hamlet of veteran players within the community. We first started by raising the walls around the river to create a level area for housing and to add a level of aesthetic to the town. Looking down from buildings you can see the lights flickering off of the river that twists through the village. We strive for a nice looking river-town feel, with small docks and harbors along the river. We've also created a manmade river between two peninsulas of water and built a sewer around them, as well as bridges to connect the delta together.

Nevermore's mayor is Xexorian, his brother Chaosangel30733 is successor, and all officers of the town are in charge beyond them. Their word is law within the township, please follow their directions.

Tax & Donation

Taxes are not enforced, but we do enjoy donations.

Channels
Our channel is /ch nv

Recruitment Status and Town Rules/Mechanics
Recruitment is **OPEN**

• Follow all the rules of the Herocraft server.
  • Please note that you would be joining a community of towns. Our ally is Aria on PVP.
  • Build restrictions - Do not build outside your plot limits and Do not dig into town farms below. If you have any questions please consult Xexorian, Chaosangel30733, OR one of the Officers.
  • Plot Limits are defined as a "small house on the edge of the river bank." We don't want looming sky scrapers or giant temples. Please build something small, near each other without interfering, and of course beautiful so our town can be appreciated!
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack other citizens of Nevermore.
  • Do NOT steal, grief, or attack citizens of allied towns.
  • No mines from your basement. No basements without permission.
  • Citizen's houses must be aesthetically pleasing. We are raising the bar for the level of detail we want to see.
  • Cover all your CHESTS. ALWAYS!
  • Everything you leave inside the Hamlet belongs to the Mayor. If you leave Herocraft and do not return for a while, your assets may be taken by the Mayor when you are removed automatically for inactivity. They will either be stored or redistributed among the people. If you return, I will help you get back on your feet out of my own coffers.
  • If player submits a leave of absence notice, that can be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    Whatever agreements made on each case shall be honored.
On-Going Projects & Goals

• Build street lamps for the street lamp contest!
  • Level to max combat/profession
  • Make souls and contributions to the township to UPGRADE!
Citizen(s) total: 28

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?:
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:
How did you hear about Nevermore?:
How long have you been on the Server?:
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
What past townships have you been on in this map?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you have a microphone?:
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:
Can you join and listen to us?:
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
In-game Name?: YukiChanChu
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I adore detail in architecture and love to build, so I thought Nevermore would be a good town to start off in. Also, it seems like a nice community to live in, all rules are reasonable and I respect the limits for building since I have had previous problems with skyscraper homes in other servers.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I was actually just browsing the township section since I needed a town to join.
How long have you been on the Server?: Not that long actually, about a week or two ago I joined.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Currently I am still a lostsoul (level 11), and crafter (level 15), but my plan is to become a ninja, but my profession I would like to choose any class that is needed by the community ( I would like to help the citizens with anything they need, for example, be a smith to give weaponry when needed)
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I consider myself a good builder, and I would love to help build the town. As I said before, my decision for profession can be chosen to what needs the town has.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Nevermore and it's allies because I want to protect the citizens and their hard work they put into this town.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes because judging by the rules set by them, they will always have a reasonable reason for that wish.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: My microphone is attached to a headset. If my headset is broken, I do have speakers.
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes, i can, but only on the weekdays.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, since if I truly did break a rule, nobody else should take the blame since I would have been the one to do it.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, since I like working with others instead of relying on a temporary truce with someone on a PVP server. I also just like killing mobs rather than other players (since I'm only adequate in fighting)

Fennekin54

Wood
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: Fennekin54
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:because I believe people playing minecraft can all live in peace and harmony without fighting and problems
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I was looking for a town on the forums and I found this forum post then I thought I would try to join the town
How long have you been on the Server?: about 1 month and 2 weeks
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: cleric and paladin
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute by donating souls and try to be as active as possible and try my best to do whatever I need to
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: yes because I will finally be helpful for once in my life
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: no
Can you join and listen to us?: ill try yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes I will
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE because ever since I played on ******** I have bad trust issues whenever I go to someone because I tped and the guy killed me

Last edited by a moderator:

nolife_kitty

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name?: NolifeKitty
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: bc i'm looking for a town and a fun town too
How did you hear about Nevermore?: from recruiting channel
How long have you been on the Server?: like 3 days maybe
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: i'm not rlly sure about class but i'm going to be smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can help with building and all other stuff but i am poor
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: i will bc i will accept them as my family and family protects each other
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: depends on what but if it's not going to far sure
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Can you join and listen to us?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes unless i'm sure i didn't broke it
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: i like them both

In-game Name?: DynastyLife
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I can build my own home outside of town borders
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Fennekin54
How long have you been on the Server?: Probably 1 year or more
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to be a Cleric/Runesmith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute healing and rune services once i acquire my classes
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Nevermore and its allies. I am a wanna-be Cleric
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: As long as they are not stupid demands.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Not currently
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: Yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Of course
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvE for now

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name?: VIzzirgrizzIV
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Because im a nub that gets bored being by my self and PVP op
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I somehow came up on the link idek how
How long have you been on the Server?: since OCT 27 2012
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: 65 Ranger / 30 Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: PortRoyal
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My pvp skillz and help building and basics you knowww
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: yes because were familyy
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

Armoton17

Dirt
In-game Name?: Armoton17

Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:
It's a nice city and when I stumbled upon it, I wanted to join the club. So one of your veterans asked me to come to this forum to create an app. I'm new to Herocraft and I find it a fun server but it's easy to get killed if you don't team up with others.

How did you hear about Nevermore?:
I was explorering and I ran into your town. They buried me under dirt and I wanted to join ever since. :)

How long have you been on the Server?:
2 Days.

What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?:
I want to become a paladin as soon as I learn how. And I haven't decided my profession, I'd go whatever we need.

What past townships have you been on in this map?:
None

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
I'm pretty artistic, I can come up with some buildings. I'd also share whatever I farm outside in the wilderness.

Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:
Loyalty is in my nature. If you accept me to your clan then I'll happily give my life you my comrades.

Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?:
Yes, I'll do anything as long as it doesn't go against my moral code.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Can you join and listen to us?:
Yes

If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Yes

Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
I go where the party is at! If I had to choose, then it'd be PvP!

Chaosangel30733

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name?: VIzzirgrizzIV
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Because im a nub that gets bored being by my self and PVP op
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I somehow came up on the link idek how
How long have you been on the Server?: since OCT 27 2012
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: 65 Ranger / 30 Smith
What past townships have you been on in this map?: PortRoyal
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My pvp skillz and help building and basics you knowww
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: yes because were familyy
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVP

Sorry.. Application denied! I seen how you treat ppl first hand.

In-game Name?: Minecraftafter11
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I enjoy Medieval/Nordic builds and would like to build on your town as well as many others probably, I mainly do Nordic, but can manage Dwarven (I like stone sculpting) and others.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: I did /town list. I checked it out on the website and I felt the guidelines were fair.
How long have you been on the Server?: I just joined, I am not new to heroes servers, I have built on many, and PVP'd on many.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I would like to train either as a Druid, or Wizard because of their teleportation utility. I could help teleport town members where they need to go I guess, also Druid is classified as a healer. I could heal the major damage dealers in combat.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to build, even the annoying repetitive kind I can manage. I could also provide some wizard services in town. I am new, but I look forward to future possibilities. I would like to open up a tavern and/shop in the town.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: I will defend Nevermore and it's allies to my best extent, using what I can offer to aid. I am a good strategic pvper, and can aid in any tasks required of me.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes, I can appreciate the officers wishes because their rules seem applicable and just. I do not see myself having any problems.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Both
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes, as a possible citizen, I would always accept responsibility where it is due. It would only make sense that I do so, if I truly agree with rules.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I prefer PVE, but if provoked, I can also defend our town. I enjoy PVE more though because it affects both others and your gameplay experience in a more positive way than PVP. This is because PVP usually ends up with one player raging due to losing his/her stuff. PVE creates a better enviroment for players to participate in.

keylan118

Dirt
In-game Name?: keylan118
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Because I think it would be fun to be in a town!
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Browsing the Forums
How long have you been on the Server?: A couple days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a warrior and a merchant or engineer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am knowledgable in redstone and good at building
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because defending gives excitement and it allows me to test my skills
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I Enjoy PVE, but if need be, I can do PVP.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?: keylan118
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: Because I think it would be fun to be in a town!
How did you hear about Nevermore?: Browsing the Forums
How long have you been on the Server?: A couple days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan to become a warrior and a merchant or engineer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am knowledgable in redstone and good at building
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because defending gives excitement and it allows me to test my skills
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: No
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I Enjoy PVE, but if need be, I can do PVP.
Denied.

We aren't after players who apply to every town they like the look of on the forums.

avtandrew

Dirt
In-game Name?: avtandrew
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I would like to join Nevermore becuase it sounds like a lovely town with an amazing community.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: JazzDesignation
How long have you been on the Server?: Not for long, I just joined.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan on becoming a healer.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a fun atmosphere, I would say I am a "ok" builder.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will fight for my town, because it is what's right.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes I will obey all rules.
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Indeed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes I accept all responsibility.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE I am not that good at PVP though I can always be taught.

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name?: avtandrew
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I would like to join Nevermore becuase it sounds like a lovely town with an amazing community.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: JazzDesignation
How long have you been on the Server?: Not for long, I just joined.
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I plan on becoming a healer.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute a fun atmosphere, I would say I am a "ok" builder.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, I will fight for my town, because it is what's right.
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes I will obey all rules.
Do you have a microphone?: No
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Indeed
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: Yes I accept all responsibility.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PVE I am not that good at PVP though I can always be taught.

We are currently full but are still inviting players to come join us unofficially. Places that are made available will be handed out to those who are most dedicated to the town.

Join us in-game in our chat channel, the info of which can be found in the main post here :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Doing a good job guys, keep up the great work! Been busy irl so you haven't seen much of me! =(

APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: logopogo1234
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:I wish to join never more cause everybody needs a place to start and I love a good community I am a moderate builder and would love to help.
How did you hear about Nevermore?:I was browsing a place to join a town
How long have you been on the Server?: 8 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am already a wizard and plan on becoming a smith
What past townships have you been on in this map? none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute armor or ports to spawn to this and maybe some builds
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:I will because nevermore would be my home and I would always defend my home
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no :(
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes both
Can you join and listen to us?: I could probably listen to you guys but can't talk
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes I would accept responsibility
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I'd prefer pvp cause I love to battle but pve is fine too I'd pick either

I don't know if u have any room left but I'll like to apply anyway