• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [33] [Honorable Evil]

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Glaciem%20Logo.png
Who we are:
Glaciem, formed to strengthen the Kingdom of Obscurity, will consist of only the loyalest, noblest and most heroic players known.​

Glaciem%20Banners.png

Rules:
1. Follow all Server Rules!​
2. Loyality and Honesty - No betraying, no theft - You'll be expelled.​
3. Common Sense in behaviour and all chats.​
4. Inform Council+ when leaving for a longer period.​
5. Use Skype actively.​
Glaciem%20Banners.png

Mayor: Troppicz
QyQoh.png
SiC: theazian
theazian.png
Banker: TurtleSick
Anotherone.png
Diplomat: Malomarcus
Diplomat.png
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Council:
- KrunknMunky​
- theazian​
- TurtleSick​
- xXAmonicXx​
- Steven_B​
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Members:
- [Guide]Troppicz​
- grishnax​
- Reecehibberd​
- Steven_B​
- [Proctor]theazian​
- xXAmonicXx​
- TurtleSick​
- Keache​
- Desserhawk​
- konradkotus​
- Lodev​
- thejoker1177​
- Bagzy95​
- couljj​
- NautX​
- Kirabo​
- kevinlive​
- Malomarcus​
- BrunoTheMiner​
- Afro7897​
- Mysteriousyellow​
- Iarborary​
- Tiggar​
- OliverDollar​
- KrunknMunky [Resident]​
- xBlackLightx​
- [Architect]Watter_Bottle​
- Bluetank​
- Phumlaphee​
- Merikku​
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Alliances:
KO - Panorama
KO - Adamantium
XD - All towns
KoE - All towns
Nevermore
Safehaven
Konoha [Peace Treaty]
At War:
All that are at war with KO.
Townhall:
2012-02-16_13.23.07.png

2012-02-16_13.22.25.png
Glaciem%20Banners.png
Application Form:
1. IGN:​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft:​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):​
4. Towns you've been in:​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem:​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:​
7. Referrals / Warrantor:​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before:​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC:​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:​
Quick Update:
/pe has been made requesting regions! And money has been paid. Thank you so much to all the donors.

We will be making plans for some sort of wall (ring?) If you have any smart ideas contact myself or Upbeat.

Your town banker is - Turtle Sick he should be setting up a gold shop in our bank (<--- Needs to be made) ASAP.

We have taken on board a few new members, please do your best to be kind to them and help them out. We are a team.

We will be marking out plots, likely to be 11x11. But once we expand we will allow long time/dedicated players to move into a new, larger plot if they so desire.

Please do take the time to READ our alliances and town member list, we don't want friendly fire..

If you haven't already, please PM us your skype name so we can add you into the big town chat.

I will make the /pe for a TS channel after this post

Thanks.

<3 Trop
Update:
Underground Townhall has been finished + Lift + Lift - Security is in place now.
I marked the housing plots. Put a sign on the plot you want. First comes, first serves.
I marked the plots for public enchantment table, cauldron, bank, and market place and they'll be built soon.
Everyone may build a basement, yet it mustn't be more than 5 blocks underground (including the block to stand on). This is to ensure that no basement is connected through a hole in the ground with the farm (that will be built soon)
Quick Update:

UnderCity has been cleared! Feel free to pick out a plot, just mark it with your name on a sign and then get building! Regarding any form of building code, we don't want to restrict you too much but just make sure it looks good. Fitting in with the theme of things would be nice IF possible. (11x11)

Work has begun on digging out the farm area below the UC.. So if you are feeling hungry, don't complain. Grab apickaxe and help out! (Thanks to all those who do!)

We will soon be starting on a town wall/ring/marked boundary myself and Upb34t are still open to suggestions so if you fancy yourself a builder try making some designs on a creative world and PM'ing me and Upb34t the pics via the forums or Skype

Regarding Skype, could I please ask that everyone changes their Skype name to their IGN. I understnad this can be difficult for some people if they use this Skype as their personal Skype but if possible, please do!

Security has been good lately, with our new redstone torch lifts and such. Just a quick reminder to remember to replace redstone torches! Also, don't mine your way out ofGlaciem! This will only create raiding routes for people..

TS has been made, try and get on whenever you can. IP - dhts.zapto .org PASS - dhrocks
A Glaciem TS pass will be made soon! To find out what it is just ask around in /ch gl

I am hoping to have more town events, get you all active. Maybe team raids? Inter-town competitions etc..

On that note! We will need a PvP arena, probably located on an ABOVE water plot. If you have any smart ideas contact myself or Upb34t and we will try to mark our a spot for it.

The Bank is yet to be made, that needs to be done please ASAP. In the meantime feel free to sell all your gold to me at my Panorama shop

On a final note, please light up around/in/on top of your houses!! We want to limit the amount of mobs spawning in the UC as much as possible!

Good job with everything guys keep it up,

<3 Trop
Quick Update:

Good progress on big farm area! Keep it up. The faster we dig that out, the less time you go hungry. So grab a pick and get digging.

Work has begun on the town walls! Theazian is in charge of them and he will be needing aLOT of materials like:
LOADS of snow
LOADS of blue wool
Some soul sand
And some logs.

Any all donations to the above will be HUGELY appreciated!!

We are still having issues with /town plugin, and are still working to try and get them fixed. Hold tight, new members report to Upb34t for an official town invite!

TurtleSick has set up a temporary gold shop located in the Undercity Town Hall. If you are a Glaciem member, please sell all your gold there!

We are hoping to bring in market areas soon so all you Merchants can go crazy

Remember again, to speak to myself or Upb34t to get added into the town Skype chat.

If you have any suggestions for town buildings speak to PM myself or Upb34t on the forums, or /tell us in game. We are a community and will respect and listen to your input.

It has recently been decided that we want to eliminate ANY stealing in Glaciem. So from now on, any stealing will result in an instant expulsion from Glaciem.

Once the walls are finished, we will begin to design Ocean bed plots / On-ocean plots and Sky plots (council).
These plots will be gifted to players who we believe have put a lot of hard work into Glaciem or may be up forpurchase (prices TBC).

Please remember to take note of our allies.. /town who <name> before you attack someone!

Take note, that all your hard work will not be ignored. If we see you working hard, you WILL be rewarded.

Keep it up.

<3 Trop
Quick Update:

Farm area is fully dug out, and fully operational! If you need any food there is plenty down there waiting to be harvested!

Concerning the animals farms can we please try and keep at least 8 of each animal alive all the time. Do not go breeding all the sheep please because they will just eat all the grass and then they can't regen wool until we put more in!

Walls are done (almost). We just need people to fill in the underside of the walls with snow to stop people justswimming in.

Bank is done! Thanks to Madlios particularly for the sexy turtle design! Please make sure you sell all your gold here to boost money for the town!

We are beginning to extend the UnderCity to the full length of our Hamlet regions, Galaxial and Upb34t set the outline for this so get digging! This new space will allow as to grow and invite new citizens!

Gala has begun a SEXY design for the overcity of Glaciem, but he needs as much snow as possible. I will have Galaset up a chest for you to put any snow you gather inside!

As always, if anyone has any awesome ideas for the town just speak to myself or Upb34t!

You're all doing an awesome job, next target will be town. Only when we are ready. No rushing.

Keep it up guys

<3 Trop
[/quote]

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Could I please ask that @bearcat99 , @Brutalacerate or @Xanipher please move this thread over into Official Townships. We have been a town for a while now, but due to a recent change of leadership we were forced to make a new thread.

Thanks.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
Cool, do diplomats have region powers? Just to know if I can add people to the town when they apply.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Cool, do diplomats have region powers? Just to know if I can add people to the town when they apply.

I will add you to region ownership when I get the chance, seriously bad internet at the moment!

Maybe @Theazian could rank you up? /region addowner Glaciem Malomarcus

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
We should get some nicer pictures of the town on the forums. These look slightly ugly.

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
This is going to sound stupid, but I am leaving Glaciem. With Upb34t and Gala leaving I thought it was about time I moved on as well.

It has been awesome guys, Azian is now Mayor.

@bearcat99 @Xanipher could you please move this to the Graveyard as Azian will make his own thread. (2 Mayor changes in 24 hours! Ikr.... xD)

Thanks.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
This is going to sound stupid, but I am leaving Glaciem. With Upb34t and Gala leaving I thought it was about time I moved on as well.

It has been awesome guys, Azian is now Mayor.

@bearcat99 @Xanipher could you please move this to the Graveyard as Azian will make his own thread. (2 Mayor changes in 24 hours! Ikr.... xD)

Thanks.
Damnit now I need to make a thread.