• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [DS]Enlight Accepting New Members[29]

Masashi, I'm sorry for being gone too long, but I was very busy with high school admission tests. I've now come back and plan on staying for as long as I can. I am unsure if I have been kicked from the town, as I am still listed as a vet here and in game. I was unable to break the blocks to enter the town. Please tell me if I have been kicked and if so may I so humbly request as to be a member again?:oops:

Guys i got some bad news.................There was an alert saying anyone who is their inactive from town for one week will get instakicked from the town. there is going to be a forum post about it

Great job Masashi cant wait to be back in game, ill see you and your town soon enough, sometime in early January. I hope you will have a spot for me available?
Ya, Well just got back myself after some pain of crap for a while, but I'm doing better now. Not in the hospital anymore, back in herocraft and back to my beloved town that stayed with me the whole time. Not one person left. I gained ppl.

wait is the money inside the town bank taken as taxes or does the mayor have to do some command. becasue last i checked eblight had over 400s in the town bank