• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Halloween Horror Weekend EVENT

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Welcome to HALLOWEEN HORROR WEEKEND! Event will begin Thursday, October 30th at 5pm Central and ends
Monday, November 3rd at 8pm Central. Will you be able to make it to the end of The Treasure Hunt alive?
NOTE: More Details will be included later.
@Event Team @Admins @Moderators
If you are interested in helping with this event (Planning/Building/MobBossMaking) please reply to this thread in the following format.
  • IGN:
  • What would you rather help with? (Planning and Lore, Building and Redstone, MythicMob Scripting)
  • Do you use TS? (Most meetings and planning will take place on the TeamSpeak)
  • Do you use Google Drive? (All planning documents will be on Google Drive)
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team?
  • Additional Info:

Contact Phoenix_Frenzy for more details. Available for PMs through website and TeamSpeak.​

Last edited:

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Interested, but I have Drill that weekend :(
No worries. I am not sure how long this event will actually be. I was just putting a time down for guidance. This may be a long event. Possibly a week. If I get more people to help I can make the event longer and more creative, but currently it is just me. If people apply, then we can extend the event if people would like. :)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I don't quite know my plans for this weekend, but I'll give it a shot.

• IGN: irishman81
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • What would you rather help with?: Building, Boss mob ideas, and administration.
  • Do you use TS? (Most meetings and planning will take place on the TeamSpeak): Yes
  • Do you use Google Drive? (All planning documents will be on Google Drive): I can if needed
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team?: Sure thing
  • Additional Info: I won't be around on November 1st but I think I should be able to help out with the rest.

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
I don't quite know my plans for this weekend, but I'll give it a shot.

• IGN: irishman81
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • What would you rather help with?: Building, Boss mob ideas, and administration.
  • Do you use TS? (Most meetings and planning will take place on the TeamSpeak): Yes
  • Do you use Google Drive? (All planning documents will be on Google Drive): I can if needed
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team?: Sure thing
  • Additional Info: I won't be around on November 1st but I think I should be able to help out with the rest.
Awesome. I am typing up the event story right now. I would love some Boss ideas. If you have anything you want to share feel free to PM it to me. Remember it will be Halloween Horror Weekend. :D

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
  • IGN: MalaWolf
  • Timezone: UTC 10+ (Australia)
  • What would you rather help with? Planning, Lore, general administration, I can also help build and am reasonably good with redstone.
  • Do you use TS? Yes
  • Do you use Google Drive? I don't use it, but I know how to and have a google account.
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? Yes
  • Additional Info: Done a player run events recently. Want to help.

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
  • IGN:Cardboardking
  • Timezone:GMT +1
  • What would you rather help with? Mythicmob scripting or building :D
  • Do you use TS? I do :D
  • Do you use Google Drive? Ya i do :D
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? Yes I do
  • Additional Info:I want to help to get more pplayers :D I'm going to school for scripter soo i know the basics :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Phoenix_Frenzy Can non Event Team, Moderators, or Admins help out in this event? ( I ask because thats who you tagged ) but if so, here it is :D

• IGN: Devotedworker
  • Timezone: EST
  • What would you rather help with? o_o Can I pick it all!? XD I actually can probably do all of this, but I might focus on MythicMob Scripting and Building, as I would like to learn the scriptings behind MythicMobs and I'm an Architect :3 EDIT: Just binged read about MythicMobs... so... Probably don't need that much learning now XD
  • Do you use TS? Yus... :D
  • Do you use Google Drive? *Makes account* Yes o_o
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? I can do both pretty well, I will gladly work on a team ( as long as people do their work and don't dump it on my like every school project ever -,- )
  • Additional Info: I'm a devoted worker? -.- This joke is so getting old...

Last edited:

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
  • IGN: MalaWolf
  • Timezone: UTC 10+ (Australia)
  • What would you rather help with? Planning, Lore, general administration, I can also help build and am reasonably good with redstone.
  • Do you use TS? Yes
  • Do you use Google Drive? I don't use it, but I know how to and have a google account.
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? Yes
  • Additional Info: Done a player run events recently. Want to help.
Your player ran event actually made me want to do a staff event really bad, so I asked Kainzo about it and now we are doing an event. So happy. :) I REALLY wanted to do your event, but I was on vacation and when I got back I saw it. It made me sad I couldn't participate. Would love your help. Prob with the lore would be good. I have been writing something up, but not sure if it would be good or not. Would love your input on it.

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
@Phoenix_Frenzy Can non Event Team, Moderators, or Admins help out in this event? ( I ask because thats who you tagged ) but if so, here it is :D

• IGN: Devotedworker
  • Timezone: EST
  • What would you rather help with? o_o Can I pick it all!? XD I actually can probably do all of this, but I might focus on MythicMob Scripting and Building, as I would like to learn the scriptings behind MythicMobs and I'm an Architect :3 EDIT: Just binged read about MythicMobs... so... Probably don't need that much learning now XD
  • Do you use TS? Yus... :D
  • Do you use Google Drive? *Makes account* Yes o_o
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? I can do both pretty well, I will gladly work on a team ( as long as people do their work and don't dump it on my like every school project ever -,- )
  • Additional Info: I'm a devoted worker? -.- This joke is so getting old...
Find me on TS and we can talk about the mythicmobs. I would love it if people could make the configuration files and send them to me so I can copy and paste them in. I currently have been working on my own, but testing them can take a little.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Find me on TS and we can talk about the mythicmobs. I would love it if people could make the configuration files and send them to me so I can copy and paste them in. I currently have been working on my own, but testing them can take a little.
Ok :D I will do that this afternoon! ( I just read the Entire Mythic Mobs Wiki here at school ... So... I'm set for life :D )

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Ok :D I will do that this afternoon! ( I just read the Entire Mythic Mobs Wiki here at school ... So... I'm set for life :D )
Awesome. Ya I was trying to get a mob to message a link to players so they can read along with the story, but the message skill does not lie links. I either need to find out how to do a loophole or I will need to do it a different way. I don't want people reading too far ahead of the story if I just post it all in one place. The reason it does not like the link is because "/" of those. Not sure what I should do. :/

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Awesome. Ya I was trying to get a mob to message a link to players so they can read along with the story, but the message skill does not lie links. I either need to find out how to do a loophole or I will need to do it a different way. I don't want people reading too far ahead of the story if I just post it all in one place. The reason it does not like the link is because "/" of those. Not sure what I should do. :/
You can always just wrish -slash- "hc.to-slash-wiki" f.x. Though that wouldn't allow link-clicking.

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
You can always just wrish -slash- "hc.to-slash-wiki" f.x. Though that wouldn't allow link-clicking.
Ya I guess I could just modify the message. I really wanted people to be able to click it. Maybe I will just post all the links on a forum thread. I mean even if I didn't people could just give people the links anyways. I will just let people know when they need to read the next post.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:Trazil
  • Timezone: Eastern UTC -05:00
  • What would you rather help with? (Planning and Lore, Building and Redstone, MythicMob Scripting) anything I guess
  • Do you use TS? (Most meetings and planning will take place on the TeamSpeak) yea
  • Do you use Google Drive? (All planning documents will be on Google Drive) yea
  • Do you have the ability to work independently as well as with a team? sure
  • Additional Info may not always be available due to Hockey and school

Phoenix_Frenzy

Soulsand
Jump on the TS if you guys have any ideas or want to talk about the event. You can also PM me Mob Boss ideas!!! What would you guys like to see for mobs during this Halloween?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Jump on the TS if you guys have any ideas or want to talk about the event. You can also PM me Mob Boss ideas!!! What would you guys like to see for mobs during this Halloween?
you could make it like the 2013 Christmas event, and have the mobs drop a special item to turn in, and have a chance at spawning a boss when killed