• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hai guise.

Tom_Senpai

Dirt
Hey guys (and gals). I'm Tom obviously C: 24 years of age. I love minecraft and rpgs. Started on Final Fantasy 1 for the NES around 1994 and it took off from there. Zelda/Final Fantasy lover and obsesser <3 I'm an avid coffee drinker. Reading is my hobby. Anime is my second hobby. Im an automobile mechanic for a car dealership. I'm really outgoing and a nice person. I've been looking for a home for awhile now, hopefully this is it C: I've been out of the minecraft loop for some time now due to getting life prioritized. I have cats. I'm a cat guy. They are my babies. <3 Hope to get to make new friends!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey guys (and gals). I'm Tom obviously C: 24 years of age. I love minecraft and rpgs. Started on Final Fantasy 1 for the NES around 1994 and it took off from there. Zelda/Final Fantasy lover and obsesser <3 I'm an avid coffee drinker. Reading is my hobby. Anime is my second hobby. Im an automobile mechanic for a car dealership. I'm really outgoing and a nice person. I've been looking for a home for awhile now, hopefully this is it C: I've been out of the minecraft loop for some time now due to getting life prioritized. I have cats. I'm a cat guy. They are my babies. <3 Hope to get to make new friends!
Welcome!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Welcome Tom! Look forward to seeing you in game.