• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT Hades: Minecraft Nether Released!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings Heroes!
We're releasing the Minecraft map: Nether today at 6PM CST! Alongside with this release there are a few changes.

There are two ways to the Nether. Either the Necro-skill Hellgate (Reagent cost removed) or you can go through the Nether Island in the center of the map and arrive at the nether like that.

Drop rates in the nether are higher than the regular world, so you have a better chance of getting rare items.

Below are the notes from the latest balance changes.
Trimmed many utility skills from the combat classes, and redistributed the remaining skills for Paladin, Cleric, Druid.
  • Removed Scan from all classes
  • Paladin: removed MagicWard, HolySteed
  • Ranger: removed Farsight, Wolf, Forage
  • RuneBlade: removed AbsorbRunes (and Telekinesis)
  • Wizard: (removed Telekinesis)
  • Cleric: removed Antidote, Dispel
  • Druid: removed Antidote, Forage, Invigorate
  • Dreadknight: removed DreadSteed
  • Beguiler: removed SummonFood, Purge (and FauxBomb and Telekinesis)
Removed health cost from bloodmage's infusion.
Reduced Ninja's backstab bonus damage from 8% and 10% for sneaking to 4% and 6% respectively.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
wut?

Also: Goodbye necro ports :c
I mean all the other teleport skills that had reagents kept them. If kainzo said they will be removed they will be removed, I just haven't heard.

GoodGrief

Legacy Supporter 9
No wolf, huh. Shame, never even got a chance to use it. Just wanted some one watching my back, that didn't disappear every time lag was up. I wanted a persistent partner. Kinda the whole reason I picked ranger. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to go and make some unreliable friends.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Ouch, kicking at paladin. It already lost Holyaura , according to one of my townmates, Magicward and Holysteed as well?
It should never have gotten holy steed, it doesn't need huge mobility aswell as tankieness, dragoon is meant to be mobile paladin is meant for heals