• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hack/Mine (Minecraft Mod Pack)

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Hackslashmineheader_yogscast.png
What is Hack/Mine?​
Hack Slash Mine (abbreviated Hack/Mine, or H/M) is the most dungeon crawlinest, hackin' and slashinest mod for Minecraft this here side of the Rio! Explore an all new area system in search of thousands of different magical items, as one of several races and classes, each with distinct abilities! Delve into randomly generated dungeons and purify the land in the name of Minecraftia!

Races
  • Steves
  • Elf
  • Dwarves
  • Halflings
Classes
  • Warrior
  • Mage
  • Ranger
Loot

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
I played it a couple weeks ago, and was pretty disappointed. Bows are inaccurate to the point of being useless. at 10 blocks, I was able to miss my target by up to 3 blocks horizontally. When using the arrow barrage skill, arrows were capable of leaving the bow at near 90 degree angles.
A lot of other bugs as well, such as some crazy collision issue that sent me flying away from a dead monster.

I'd give it a little more time to see the bugs worked out.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
This is build into tekkit! I was on tekkit one day and saw this. Decided to try it... lets just say it is not what I expected :p