• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Troppicz

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Troppicz

Position applying for: [Guide]

Age|Timezone: 15|GMT (England)

How long have you been on Herocraft?:

I have been enjoying the wonders of Herocraft since early October 2011

Why do you think you would make a good guide?:

In my time on Herocraft, I have always strived to be a good, helpful player. Someone people can really speak to, a person people feel comfortable around and wouldn't hesitate to /tell should they have a problem.​
In game I am forever answering questions in /ch h. I have developed a rich knowledge of the rules and inner workings of the Heroes server and plugin and there is rarely a question I cannot answer. Even as just a normal player now, from answering questions in /ch h I have some people who just /tell me straight away safe in the knowledge I can help them.​
I don't know what it is but I get huge enjoyment out of helping people discover Herocraft's true colours or just simply helping them by answering any questions they may have. I often take new players into /ch tour to help them out thoroughly and make sure they are properly set up.​
I am very mature for my age as well as very cool-headed which allows me to assess any situation without problems. As well as acting as a role model, I understand another role of a Guide is to forward and answer /pe 's. I have learnt how to use the /pe plugin and will be able to apply these skills immediately after (hopefully) being granted 'Guide' status.​

Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I have been a Proctor for just over a month now, and as promised in my Proctor app I have stayed active and made it my duty it help out new whitelisted players in-game. I honestly believe that I am doing a good job, I review several applications per day and have now whitelisted 100+ users!​
The role of Guide will not, like some Guides, draw me away from my Proctor duties. I will continue to whitelist even if I did become a Guide, because to be quite honest, I find it the process very fun!​
The position of Guide has always appealed to me ever since I joined Herocraft. It seems like such a rewarding role for helping people all over the server as a job! I really do hope I get this position, I honestly feel as if it was built for me and the way I play dream of living Herocraft.​

Thank you so much for reading!
I look forward to hearing your response!

Regards,
Trop <3

A little song to brighten up your day and to remember my app by :)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Amazing application, and I always see you helping out in help chat with your crazy binds :p One for every occasion hahahaha. Best of luck!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hi @Troppicz - I do like your application, however please note that the Guide is no longer a "Stepping stone", it is a position alongside of Proctor, with different abilities in game and out.

You can most certainly hold both positions. You will just have double the work to do, are you fine with that?