• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app: MorganFX

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: MorganFX
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 - Eastern Standard
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 months 5 days 6 hours
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think i would make a good Guide as i can communicate well with other players and explain to them the rules in a manner that would leave the player well notified. I would also be a good Guide as i am able to help new player or players with questions understand what they should do to help them become familiarized with the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Additional info that may be of interest to you is that i am familar with standard programming capabillities and am able to spot a player who is hacking if i have seen them during thier game play. I am not easily annoyed and am happy to help all players in need of assistance with the knowledge of what i know of the sever.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
Bumping this.

Still interested in being a guide, also to be more specific with Time-Zones it will be (UTC - 05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Bumping for interest as posted this last year

I am assessing the current situation of Guides and may be looking to promote in the near future. I'm not too familiar with you and have not seen much of a presence in tour chat. In the mean time, please be as active as possible and show me that you are fit for this position.

Thank you for applying!

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
I am assessing the current situation of Guides and may be looking to promote in the near future. I'm not too familiar with you and have not seen much of a presence in tour chat. In the mean time, please be as active as possible and show me that you are fit for this position.

Thank you for applying!
Sounds fair . my reason for not being active in tour is due to my app being many months old as i created it last year and i lost hope of anyone seeing it but i will try to be active now that someone has looked

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@MorganFX

You may have noticed that some guides were promoted today. This does NOT mean that your application has been denied, rather at this current time our needs in game are limited. The following criteria plays a key element in the promotion process: Staff feedback, time zone, activity, presence in chat, behavior, and server standing.

I will continue to monitor our needs and if a position ever arises you are still being considered.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
@MorganFX

You may have noticed that some guides were promoted today. This does NOT mean that your application has been denied, rather at this current time our needs in game are limited. The following criteria plays a key element in the promotion process: Staff feedback, time zone, activity, presence in chat, behavior, and server standing.

I will continue to monitor our needs and if a position ever arises you are still being considered.

yeh ok

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: MorganFX
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 - Eastern Standard
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 months 5 days 6 hours
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think i would make a good Guide as i can communicate well with other players and explain to them the rules in a manner that would leave the player well notified. I would also be a good Guide as i am able to help new player or players with questions understand what they should do to help them become familiarized with the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Additional info that may be of interest to you is that i am familar with standard programming capabillities and am able to spot a player who is hacking if i have seen them during thier game play. I am not easily annoyed and am happy to help all players in need of assistance with the knowledge of what i know of the sever.

You have been very patient and extremely helpful in game. I am accepting you to be apart of the Guide team! Congratulations! Keep up the great work.

@Xanipher