• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App minimike96

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: minimike96
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, GMT + 5 (EST)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since july 2011, so almost 3 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I recently discovered I actually enjoy helping the newer players. Ive been sitting in Help and Tour helping out new players (If Hillt or Bomba dont beat me to it :p). It's nice to see the new players learn and be excited to play on the server
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand I had a little mishap recently with some commands and town names, but my actions in H and Tour are separate from the way I act in any other chat or environment. If they have questions I do my best to answer them.

Edit: Something I should mention: Days I have work (Coincidentally this weekend I had work) I wont be on due to the hours, so it looked like I wasn't on.

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: minimike96
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17, GMT + 5 (EST)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since july 2011, so almost 3 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I recently discovered I actually enjoy helping the newer players. Ive been sitting in Help and Tour helping out new players (If Hillt or Bomba dont beat me to it :p). It's nice to see the new players learn and be excited to play on the server
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I understand I had a little mishap recently with some commands and town names, but my actions in H and Tour are separate from the way I act in any other chat or environment. If they have questions I do my best to answer them.

I've noticed you quite a bit in tour helping out when you can. I know people make mistakes, but I see potential in you. I am currently reviewing the current status of our guides and may be looking to promote in the near future. Please maintain your current level of tour presence and I will get back to you soon.

Thank you for applying!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I've noticed you quite a bit in tour helping out when you can. I know people make mistakes, but I see potential in you. I am currently reviewing the current status of our guides and may be looking to promote in the near future. Please maintain your current level of tour presence and I will get back to you soon.

Thank you for applying!
:) Thanks!
I'll be doing my best to help in tour and H when I'm on.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
*Not A Bump*
I will not be able to log in to HC or the forums from the 24th - 26th as I am going away.
I say this in hopes that you don't think that I'm leaving or not helping in the chats. I am still interested and will be active again next week should everything go as planned on my end.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@minimike96

You have been accepted to the Guide Team! I will be sending a welcome message here shortly so please read it over when you get a chance. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

@Xanipher

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
@minimike96

You have been accepted to the Guide Team! I will be sending a welcome message here shortly so please read it over when you get a chance. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

@Xanipher
:D Thanks!
I'll be on my way home soon, so tomorrow I can read the message and get started!