• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Belisarius1991

Belisarius1991

Legacy Supporter 3
  • Minecraft IGN:
    • Belisarius1991
  • Position applying for:
    • Guide
  • Age|Timezone:
    • 23 | Central Standard Time
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?:
    • Since around Feburary of 2015. In that time I have learned a great deal about Herocraft; I am a quick study and enjoy reading up on rules and how to do things. I have spent much time in the Wiki.
  • Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    • I am friendly, patient, and willing to help new players. I understand what it is like to be a new player. I also have a strong desire to be knowledgeable about whatever it is I am doing, so I quickly came to figure out the ins and outs of Herocraft. Now I would be glad to help others out and possibly increase my own knowledge about the Server. I realize that the server can be intimidating for many new players and that often times we lose new players because they do not understand how to do things here. But if we can help them and get them started in the right direction, then we can help them become regular members of the server and that is something I would like to see.
    • I like to help people and I want to see the server grow. I already regularly help new players who have questions.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    • I have only been around here for like half a year. Yet in that time I have become a co-owner of the town Lothair, built many projects in town, as well as becoming proficient with the concepts of regions and soul trading. I have made several large builds around our town and have begun developing trade relations with some of the towns around the server.
    • Also, in running a town, I have quickly learned how to help new players quickly adjust to the server.
    • I am quite active as time permits. I am regularly on every day for some time, usually spending at least a few hours on the server each day.
    • In addition, I regularly check the forums and have begun using it to try and help the community through bug reporting and other various activities across the forums.
    • Thanks for your consideration.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  • Minecraft IGN:
    • Belisarius1991
  • Position applying for:
    • Guide
  • Age|Timezone:
    • 23 | Central Standard Time
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?:
    • Since around Feburary of 2015. In that time I have learned a great deal about Herocraft; I am a quick study and enjoy reading up on rules and how to do things. I have spent much time in the Wiki.
  • Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
    • I am friendly, patient, and willing to help new players. I understand what it is like to be a new player. I also have a strong desire to be knowledgeable about whatever it is I am doing, so I quickly came to figure out the ins and outs of Herocraft. Now I would be glad to help others out and possibly increase my own knowledge about the Server. I realize that the server can be intimidating for many new players and that often times we lose new players because they do not understand how to do things here. But if we can help them and get them started in the right direction, then we can help them become regular members of the server and that is something I would like to see.
    • I like to help people and I want to see the server grow. I already regularly help new players who have questions.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?:
    • I have only been around here for like half a year. Yet in that time I have become a co-owner of the town Lothair, built many projects in town, as well as becoming proficient with the concepts of regions and soul trading. I have made several large builds around our town and have begun developing trade relations with some of the towns around the server.
    • Also, in running a town, I have quickly learned how to help new players quickly adjust to the server.
    • I am quite active as time permits. I am regularly on every day for some time, usually spending at least a few hours on the server each day.
    • In addition, I regularly check the forums and have begun using it to try and help the community through bug reporting and other various activities across the forums.
    • Thanks for your consideration.
Done, Welcome!

@LordZelkova