• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Greetings Members of Herocraft

DanielH101

Coal
Hello there, I am DanielH101. This is my very first RPG server, I also got whitelisted yesterday so I'm pretty new to the whole system. What drove me to join this server was the unique and special plugins that this server has. I'm honestly impressed by what the devs have done to make this server so unique and special. Keep up the good work!

*A guy recognized me another server and decided to take me in. First day playing and I'm already in a town :D*

Ultanian

Portal
Word of advice: master lost soul as fast as you can, it can't handle pvp with other classes at all...

Kagan5150

Wood
Hey there. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow new comer to the server. So how've you been managing so far?

DanielH101

Coal
Hey there. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow new comer to the server. So how've you been managing so far?
I'm doing very well for a new player. Mainly thanks to the help of my fellow town members. As said above, I suggest you join a town and master lost souls as fast as possible. You're pretty much a walking bag of loot when you're a lost soul.

Kagan5150

Wood
That was more or less the idea. I like the idea of being on my own, what with looking into going into the ninja spec and all, but a town may be good.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm doing very well for a new player. Mainly thanks to the help of my fellow town members. As said above, I suggest you join a town and master lost souls as fast as possible. You're pretty much a walking bag of loot when you're a lost soul.
That was more or less the idea. I like the idea of being on my own, what with looking into going into the ninja spec and all, but a town may be good.

Go to the magical land of Shrine to lvl up. Then go to Haven and kill your enemies. Then when you have your enemies right where you want 'em, feed them their own intestines. I like to hear them squeal. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am :notch: and I approve this message.

Kagan5150

Wood
Um...Yeah. Heh -gives a forced sheepish laugh while making note not to piss that person off-

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Go to the magical land of Shrine to lvl up. Then go to Haven and kill your enemies. Then when you have your enemies right where you want 'em, feed them their own intestines. I like to hear them squeal. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am :notch: and I approve this message.
Hahaha... Be Like @Angyles , Wish for the blood of the innocent XD Anyway Nice to meet you! Make sure you don't anger any of the major pvpers! I learned that the hard way T_T

Last edited: