• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Goodbye]OrangeAngel

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
When I began playing Herocraft I was fresh in the game. I logged into the game and was greeted by Kainzo (Never got the honor of a grand tour from him though @Alator) ;). The first thing I did was ask for a town, since I was hanging out in IRC before I was whitelisted and they told me. Hey you should join a town when you join. I thought to myself. "Alright I will!"
I got in game and was offered a town by @Soundmaniac it was named Oasis, I began making my house and died, and spawned at spawn. I then headed down the East road all the way to the border (Which was like 500-600 or so) then noticed a structure. It was a stair down to Darkforge, which became my brand new home! I worked myself up to Third in command right underneath @FuckingSoup98 and @Capn_Danger. Along came Sancutm and the building of Skyforge.
I created the middle tower of Skyforge and saw the circles appear in the sky. The beginnings of Skyforge were complete and the ground was off limits to people without armor and a diamond sword. I remember these events vividly however cannot describe them vividly. Herocraft had that effect on me, and it seems it has been slowly fading.

I'll miss everyone I played with on here, maybe I'll still see all of you on Guide Wars 2 depending if I get it. Hopefully I'll see you guys on Path of Exile, maybe I'll check in on Teamspeak to harass @Brutalacerate about playing Smite with me. Who knows. As far as I know, I'll see you guys somewhere eventually, I'm planning that this will not be the final goodbye for DH, but the Chapter of Herocraft has closed for me, and a new chapter is unfolding.

Goodbye!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
:( New England buddy!

Catch you in GW2!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh so you tag me in your first draft then edit me out. Okay I see how it is, ya brat!

Lol, I'll be seeing you, you can't stay away from us!
And you better not :3
<3

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
For those who play PoE, this will be my Passive Skill Tree, planned it out as I am entering the 2 week Hardcore race league with my Brother who is currently 39th out of 898.
http://bit.ly/OmED87 - Witch
http://bit.ly/P0Ma7E - Marauder

I'll be under the alias of Noldora (My witch), and for those who understand the reference in my name, a "winner" to you.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
When I began playing Herocraft I was fresh in the game. I logged into the game and was greeted by Kainzo (Never got the honor of a grand tour from him though @Alator) ;). The first thing I did was ask for a town, since I was hanging out in IRC before I was whitelisted and they told me. Hey you should join a town when you join. I thought to myself. "Alright I will!"
I got in game and was offered a town by @Soundmaniac

This is all that was posted when I posted Brutal.