• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Globally Muted

Vathslord

Gold
IGN: Vathslord
Muted by: @Admins and @Moderators
Time of mute: idk
Server/Channel: survival / globally
Reason for mute: swearing
Your story: There was a drop party a couple of days ago after the owner spawned in this op boss we couldn't kill then I was trying to get 2 my death chest but the dam boss kept teleporting us back 2 him then i lost all my good stuff then started swearing cause i lost all my shit

Last edited:

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
i was globally muted a couple of days ago for cursing and stuff and my action that day were bad and i am sorry for being that way on the server. please unmute me so i can have more fun
Good to hear you're wanting to get back to the fun!

@Vathslord, use the set format for your appeal - that way all the needed info gets presented. Also do tag the Moderator/Admin/Founder who muted you so that they see your appeal. (with @name)

Vathslord

Gold
i dont understand what to do so can you unmute me and i couldnt see who muted me cause there was alot happening at spawn couldnt catch a name.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I muted you, several warnings were given, you did not stop.
I will unmute you when the 7 days are up, next time a staff members warns you, you need to heed the warning or you will end up in a longer mute time!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
so on monday i get unmuted
I will unmute you when i am on.
You have to be on for me to unmute you!
In the event Vathslord gets on and i am not, Could another mod/admin Please unmute him?
Thanks

Vathslord, remember the next mute will be for 1 month,