• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Give [Victor] title to previous champions of the PvP tournament

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Basically it'd be cool for the previous champions of the pvp tournament to get a title such as [Victor] to show they won such an event. Or you could do the other way around give the previous [Champion] and the new ones [Victor], whatever works.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry, but I am going to have to disagree. If you can't hold the title, you lose it. Plain and simple. Solution would be to put in an app for Jericho, am maybe we'll consider you for tourny team. Thanks.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Didn't mean to come off as a dick. I was just stating that I disagreed.
Alright but considering its pretty hard to win a tourney if you aren't TC so it'd just be cool for the title to show that you won it at some point xD

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Just join our team next round Beast and we will get it back for ya.

But I do agree, it was never done before and should not have been done now.

Previous maps "TC" always won the tournaments but when the members who won changed, the previous members never lost their title. Yet on Bastion all previous winners do.

I can agree that previous winners should maintain a title to show their successes while the current champions should be the only players with that title. This includes when the same city wins with a different team. The previous winners from that city need to have their title stripped and only the winning 5 of the last tournament shall keep their title.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Just join our team next round Beast and we will get it back for ya.

But I do agree, it was never done before and should not have been done now.

Previous maps "TC" always won the tournaments but when the members who won changed, the previous members never lost their title. Yet on Bastion all previous winners do.

I can agree that previous winners should maintain a title to show their successes while the current champions should be the only players with that title. This includes when the same city wins with a different team. The previous winners from that city need to have their title stripped and only the winning 5 of the last tournament shall keep their title.

I agree entirely.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Alright but considering its pretty hard to win a tourney if you aren't TC so it'd just be cool for the title to show that you won it at some point xD

well that just goes to show you the organisation they have in comparison to the other teams. The coms for any team I have listened to during almost any Tournament is just a cluster fuck of people screaming useless information.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
well that just goes to show you the organisation they have in comparison to the other teams. The coms for any team I have listened to during almost any Tournament is just a cluster fuck of people screaming useless information.

But still @ what eldry said, previous winners of the tourney last map kept their titles, any say on that?