• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Funny Pictures Make Me Go Haha

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I know what it is..... but I know that it was talking about something else then the real Poutine. It is talking politic (At least I think that what it was talking about)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know what it is..... but I know that it was talking about something else then the real Poutine. It is talking politic (At least I think that what it was talking about)
The quebec ball mistakes Putin for Poutine and answers ''Yes'' to the question ''Do you like Poutine?''. Why do I have to explain this.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
I know that... but it is kinda insulting quebec people of being stupid....

Sorry... kinda me being sensitive...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know that... but it is kinda insulting quebec people of being stupid....

Sorry... kinda me being sensitive...
The comic strip is simply pointing out the fact that Putin and Poutine sounds very similar. The Poutine joke is widespread amongst the Countryball community and believe me when I say that it's not meant to mock or insult people from Quebec. It's just a wordplay :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
what-north-korean-olympic-coverage-is-like.jpeg

988410_295529320596667_647623350_n.jpg

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
no-surprise.jpg

578576_687155727996807_679187784_n.png

Too soon?

moby-is-a-dick.jpg

Characters from the left:
Svalbard (Norway), Faroe Islands (Denmark), Greenland (Denmark), Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland.

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Nope its a thread for funny pictures, This needed to be shown cuz of how funny it is
I'm pretty sure Barnubus didn't create this thread so people like you could troll and flame here. Do you really have such low self control that you can't avoid making an ass of yourself over a conversation in-game?