• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Freezes up.

My friends and I went through the portal to the North West, then started heading towards temple, but suddenly, we lagged so much that we couldn't move, only having the screen change about every 20 seconds. We had to force quit out. Try to find out whats wrong, maybe if you could tp the 4 of us out of there? Thanks!

Jacksonionh

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
There is one spot where it lags right outside the temple heritage. It's not just you. It's probably a large redstone contraption, or a large animal farm

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
I had the same problem today I was 180 blocks away from the herogate near temple but my lag experience was much worse
I had to force quite my game 3 times and restart my computer even after that it was very bad.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I already PE'ed this a day ago, the staff found nothing to cause the lag but they also experienced it :(

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I havnt noticed much lag around Temple, but then again, I havnt been there very much recently either

Aanokint

Obsidian
I experience it constantly at the town "Rise Against" 2300, -850 are their coords I believe. They are between Haunted House and the Herogate, so maybe there are multiple areas of lag(or haunts of a lag switch??)

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
The coordinates are literally right past the temple heritage. When you enter, it is to your left. It is when you get to the water.