• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FrankyDemon1996's balance app

Avoir

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:

Frankydemon1996,18

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester):

Tester due to the fact that I am better at testing than crunching numbers down.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:

I have been here for around 2 years and a half? Possibly longer...

4. What's your favorite class/path?:

Dragoon due to it's high mobility and ability to outplay others.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:

When I am at home possibly 4-6 hours.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:

I have been pvping on herocraft since I first joined the server which means I know everything about most classes and I have played most of them also.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:

I was on the balance team back in heaven but I was removed due to negative attiude.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:

Of course I do, our job is to test and suggest fixes for skills. A member of the balance team should also not be biased when towards his/her favourite class.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:

I've had problems in the past to follow directions but I feel that I have matured enough as a player and a person to respect other staff member and too do as I am told.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Well most people always know me l, all I do on the server is pvp because to me it is the most amusing thing to do on minecraft.

I also want to apoligize too @Kainzo for my past behaviour towards him and this wonderful server, I also hope that this map grows and blooms to be one of the greatest map in herocraft history.

-Thanks

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1. Minecraft IGN / Age:

Frankydemon1996,18

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester):

Tester due to the fact that I am better at testing than crunching numbers down.

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:

I have been here for around 2 years and a half? Possibly longer...

4. What's your favorite class/path?:

Dragoon due to it's high mobility and ability to outplay others.

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?:

When I am at home possibly 4-6 hours.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?:

I have been pvping on herocraft since I first joined the server which means I know everything about most classes and I have played most of them also.

7. Do you have any similar experience?:

I was on the balance team back in heaven but I was removed due to negative attiude.

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:

Of course I do, our job is to test and suggest fixes for skills. A member of the balance team should also not be biased when towards his/her favourite class.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?:

I've had problems in the past to follow directions but I feel that I have matured enough as a player and a person to respect other staff member and too do as I am told.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Well most people always know me l, all I do on the server is pvp because to me it is the most amusing thing to do on minecraft.

I also want to apoligize too @Kainzo for my past behaviour towards him and this wonderful server, I also hope that this map grows and blooms to be one of the greatest map in herocraft history.

-Thanks
If things improve with the outbursts and attitudes i'd consider promoting you to the team.

Thanks for applying!