• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT First Tuesday Maintenance!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Greetings!
Today was our first Tuesday Maintenance day! Started a bit late, the goal was 9AM to 10AM CST but had to push it to 10AM to 11AM+ CST.

Here's what happened during this downtime.
(Edit: we're still migrating users - this has taken a lot longer than anticipated but is necessary and we cannot go back at this point.)

1. BungeeCord updated (proxy we use to connect servers)
  2. BungeeCord plugins updated/ready for migration
  3. Use better versions/updated of the plugins and configure any plugins that need configuring
  4. Wait for conversion from old plugins to new plugins for database syncing
  5. 50,000+ players migrated with their UUID (new global tracking from Mojang), lastlogin and IP.
  6. Add a universal ban system - one ban = blocked from all servers.
  7. Make this post.
Thanks for being patient - I believe having these maintenance windows will ensure our updates are faster and lag is less.
@Admins @Moderators @Heralds

Please note: this maintenance period took MUCH longer than normal due to a heavy migration - we wont need to spend this much time again.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Does this mean we can see people's last login now?
The command will be available soon, yes.

At the moment we're still waiting for the converts to finish - it probably has a bit left. 10k/50k migrated. Once this process starts, its not smart to go back.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Awesome! Can't wait to jump on! This time works great for me where's as I'm a work right now.