• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

firebomb428's ban appeal

In-game name: firebomb428
Banned by: Xanipher
Time of ban: I'm not exactly sure because I was not on at the time but it was between 3/28/2012 and 3/25/2012
Reason for ban: compromised account (my account is now secure)
My story: I had left for spring break to go skiing and the laptop I had access to could not play minecraft. I could still monitor the forums but on 3/25/2012 I stopped monitoring them. When I returned from my trip, looked on the forums I saw several messages from WoleverEntun regarding that my account had been hacked and that because my player was beginning to destroy lightforge (the town I lived in) and was attacking citizens of set town,therefore so my player couldn't do any more damage I had to be banned from Herocraft (until I could re-secure my account). If i could be un-banned from herocraft I would really appreciate it.
Thank you for your time, firebomb428