• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [FE] Raubtier -Recruiting-

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
You should totally promote me. I know I haven't been in the town long, but I'm always on and I'm usually on the forums with this being watched lol.
Not saying you aren't qualified, but dwarf and I are the only ones who can add people to town :p Unless I forget, I'll give you manager perms tommorow.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Not saying you aren't qualified, but dwarf and I are the only ones who can add people to town :p Unless I forget, I'll give you manager perms tommorow.
I'll reind yo ass c:< lol. So like I can accept Apps? But only you can give perms? Or only you two can accept apps and I can give perms if niether are on? ORRR niether? lol xD

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll reind yo ass c:< lol. So like I can accept Apps? But only you can give perms? Or only you two can accept apps and I can give perms if niether are on? ORRR niether? lol xD
You'll be able to accept apps and invite people to town. Only the mayor has the ability to add people to regions (I think.)

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
You'll be able to accept apps and invite people to town. Only the mayor has the ability to add people to regions (I think.)
Ohh alright. We can try it to see. I think I had Franky add me to regions in Sentinel. He was a manager.

Flyerminer

Stone
IGN: Flyerminer
When did you join Herocraft: I can't remember, I think about a year and a half ago or maybe 2. It's been a while since I was back online.
When did you start playing Minecraft: 3 years ago, The game was still in Beta 1.5_01. I believe beds were just added in.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Doriath
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): They kept dying and i kept losing my stuff. Also: Map reset.
Class/Profession | Level: As I entered the new world I've basically restarted. but I can try to be whatever the heck you want to be honest, I just have to get there. I used to play Wizard, and was actually pretty good at it if I remember correctly.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am an intense builder, love to do it and I do it with detail. If you can't spare the resources for the quality of build, I'll find the resources myself. poor building bothers me.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Air_Restraint told me about you guys, and I need a town to get my bearings in. To be a part of a group is a handy thing to be a part of in the world of Herocraft.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I am. I can use either, up to you, but I usually prefer skype.
References (Leave blank if none): Air_Restraint
Additional Info: As long as I'm treated like another member of the team, I will not be a problem. I'll do what I can to help you all out, and gladly.
I hope you accept this application, and that it wasn't too much information. Thank you!

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Flyerminer
When did you join Herocraft: I can't remember, I think about a year and a half ago or maybe 2. It's been a while since I was back online.
When did you start playing Minecraft: 3 years ago, The game was still in Beta 1.5_01. I believe beds were just added in.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Doriath
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): They kept dying and i kept losing my stuff. Also: Map reset.
Class/Profession | Level: As I entered the new world I've basically restarted. but I can try to be whatever the heck you want to be honest, I just have to get there. I used to play Wizard, and was actually pretty good at it if I remember correctly.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I am an intense builder, love to do it and I do it with detail. If you can't spare the resources for the quality of build, I'll find the resources myself. poor building bothers me.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Air_Restraint told me about you guys, and I need a town to get my bearings in. To be a part of a group is a handy thing to be a part of in the world of Herocraft.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I am. I can use either, up to you, but I usually prefer skype.
References (Leave blank if none): Air_Restraint
Additional Info: As long as I'm treated like another member of the team, I will not be a problem. I'll do what I can to help you all out, and gladly.
I hope you accept this application, and that it wasn't too much information. Thank you!
You joined April 14, 2012 btw. Also if you haven't been banned at all you qualify for the ELITE title on the 14th of this map. You seem like a loyal player, Accepted. I'll invite you and give you perms BUT. I'm mining atm. Maybe @malikdanab can give the tour.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, sorry that I have been unavailable for these new recruits. I have like 3 different Physics projects that I have been working on for school.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Just an update to my dear and beloved townmates- I just haven't had the drive to sign on lately, after Kainzo destroyed all my fun redstone stuff. ._.; and I can't even use ICs to fix the bridge which can't be rolled back due to the logs being gone. 90% of my reason for dumping time into Engineering and the things I built has been invalidated with one fell swoop.

devonw18

Stone
IGN:devonw18
When did you join Herocraft:a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:many years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: one i can't rember name of
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):raiding and the shelter i like in a town can't be raided to often
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul 20 crafter 16
What can you contribute to Raubtier: i will start smith and can help defend town
Why do you want to join Raubtier: for the sftey of a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?i hace skype not on this compter though and well my internet might not work with mc and skype
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just an update to my dear and beloved townmates- I just haven't had the drive to sign on lately, after Kainzo destroyed all my fun redstone stuff. ._.; and I can't even use ICs to fix the bridge which can't be rolled back due to the logs being gone. 90% of my reason for dumping time into Engineering and the things I built has been invalidated with one fell swoop.
No problem, just be aware that you'll be auto-kicked from the town if inactive more than two weeks. As for myself, I have one more project left for school to start/finish. I HAVE been logging in daily but nobody has been on. :\
IGN:devonw18
When did you join Herocraft:a year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:many years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: one i can't rember name of
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):raiding and the shelter i like in a town can't be raided to often
Class/Profession | Level: lost soul 20 crafter 16
What can you contribute to Raubtier: i will start smith and can help defend town
Why do you want to join Raubtier: for the sftey of a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?i hace skype not on this compter though and well my internet might not work with mc and skype
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info:
I'll accept you, but try to spell words correctly in game, otherwise we may not understand you lol. Try to contact malikdanab, Air_Restraint, or I in game.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
No problem, just be aware that you'll be auto-kicked from the town if inactive more than two weeks. As for myself, I have one more project left for school to start/finish. I HAVE been logging in daily but nobody has been on. :\

Heh, must be logging in at different times- I log in a couple times a week usually, but with no one on and nothing I feel like building, I don't stay for very long. I'll make sure to at least be on once a week, though until I motivate myself, likely not for too long.

devonw18

Stone
one question what is the tax i will join i just need to know the tax so i can check if i can keep the amount upi have enough for a whille like 150 souls

Last edited: