• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [FE] Raubtier -Recruiting-

Kydone

Iron
IGN: Kydone
When did you join Herocraft: Before about 1 year, but not much active
When did you start playing Minecraft: Before 2 years
Previous Towns/Guilds: Mith
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): The town was sold
Class/Profession | Level: Level 19 Lost Soul and Level 30 Alchemist
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I really like farming and i am good in PvP, but my level is a little bit too low...
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because i am an really friendly person and i like helping others.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: I have a headset and Teamspeak
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info: I do everything, what i have to do.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Wild_Porygon
When did you join Herocraft: Middle of DG
When did you start playing Minecraft: When it came out on Xbox
Previous Towns/Guilds: Many
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): To join this one :p
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard/Miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Ports and a pvper
Why do you want to join Raubtier: For pvp and free tracks from inactive smite players
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes/both
Additional Info: I like tea but not crumpets

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Kydone
When did you join Herocraft: Before about 1 year, but not much active
When did you start playing Minecraft: Before 2 years
Previous Towns/Guilds: Mith
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): The town was sold
Class/Profession | Level: Level 19 Lost Soul and Level 30 Alchemist
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I really like farming and i am good in PvP, but my level is a little bit too low...
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because i am an really friendly person and i like helping others.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: I have a headset and Teamspeak
Additional Info: I do everything, what i have to do.
Accepted!
IGN: Wild_Porygon
When did you join Herocraft: Middle of DG
When did you start playing Minecraft: When it came out on Xbox
Previous Towns/Guilds: Many
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): To join this one :p
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard/Miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Ports and a pvper
Why do you want to join Raubtier: For pvp and free tracks from inactive smite players
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes/both
Additional Info: I like tea but not crumpets
Accepted! Both of you get in game with malikdanab, natenate682, or I.

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Sanogono
When did you join Herocraft: December 28, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: July of 2012
Previous Towns/Guilds: Mith, Volantis
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Mith was bought out from what I've heard, and Volantis is getting its ass kicked as well as some of it's members being hostile to me.
Class/Profession | Level: Currently I am a Bard level 16 and Alchemist level 52, but I have mastered Ranger and got up to the 40's-50's wit other classes.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I'm good at supporting and I have a knack for accumulating large sums of money rather quickly.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Protection and to have a community of people who love PvP and who are helpful.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes/ I can try/ Yes
Additional Info: I like helping newbies who have cool names.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Sanogono
When did you join Herocraft: December 28, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: July of 2012
Previous Towns/Guilds: Mith, Volantis
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Mith was bought out from what I've heard, and Volantis is getting its ass kicked as well as some of it's members being hostile to me.
Class/Profession | Level: Currently I am a Bard level 16 and Alchemist level 52, but I have mastered Ranger and got up to the 40's-50's wit other classes.
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I'm good at supporting and I have a knack for accumulating large sums of money rather quickly.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Protection and to have a community of people who love PvP and who are helpful.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes/ I can try/ Yes
Additional Info: I like helping newbies who have cool names.
Accepted. Try to get in touch with Dwarfers, Natenate682, or I in game.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Just a little progress thingy-majig. Still fishing as always (Serious crisis). I know @natenate682 doesn't use the forums so I can mock him freely! Here's all the leather he needs to decon:
rwxlVUk.png

Here's a rough draft of what the complete town building will look like (pay attention to the left side)
RLVDoGq.png

Our build server IP is: 198.23.247.99 it's a 1.7.2 server so make sure you are using an updated profile (post if you want perms so you can look around give input to the design)
I SEE MY NAME

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Air_Restraint
When did you join Herocraft: June 30, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: Probably sometime in 2011.
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Well I left AD just because of people not liking my from LAST map. I have had a great reputation on this map. Frankydemon and Michael were basically the only reason I went back to AD. I left since Franky did. No point in staying if they are just going to judge me from actions last map when half of them act worse then me and are very disrespectful.
Class/Profession | Level: 65 Dragoon | 60 Smith
What can you contribute to Raubtier: From last I heard you need a smith. I'm also a pretty experienced PvPer also.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because I know people there! A lot of chill people like NateNate, Dwarfers, and Malik.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes and Yes
References (Leave blank if none): Natenate.
Additional Info: I'm a senior in high school and I'm really active on the server. I am in some activities and also will be gone thursday-sunday this week. Going to St. Louis. I will be active on the forums and probably just hop on my laptop to talk. Can't really do anything else on it.

@natenate682 @malikdanab @Dwarfers

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Air_Restraint
When did you join Herocraft: June 30, 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft: Probably sometime in 2011.
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Well I left AD just because of people not liking my from LAST map. I have had a great reputation on this map. Frankydemon and Michael were basically the only reason I went back to AD. I left since Franky did. No point in staying if they are just going to judge me from actions last map when half of them act worse then me and are very disrespectful.
Class/Profession | Level: 65 Dragoon | 60 Smith
What can you contribute to Raubtier: From last I heard you need a smith. I'm also a pretty experienced PvPer also.
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because I know people there! A lot of chill people like NateNate, Dwarfers, and Malik.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes and Yes
References (Leave blank if none): Natenate.
Additional Info: I'm a senior in high school and I'm really active on the server. I am in some activities and also will be gone thursday-sunday this week. Going to St. Louis. I will be active on the forums and probably just hop on my laptop to talk. Can't really do anything else on it.

@natenate682 @malikdanab @Dwarfers
Welcome aboard!

IGN: Knuckles547
When did you join Herocraft: about 1 week ago, (I am new but whitelisted)
When did you start playing Minecraft: about 4-5 yeas
Previous Towns/Guilds: Thunderbluff - Horrible town.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): I left because they were raided often, didn't have great owners and just was all a mess.
Class/Profession | Level: Bard, 15 (As I said I am new to my level is kinda low.)
What can you contribute to Raubtier: When I lvl more I can use my abilities to heal, strengthen, and speed the town in battle
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because I am looking for a town that doesn't get raided, isn't mean to new members, and that has experience
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I am able to use skype, (dr.rainbows547)
Additional Info: I hope you accept my application and understand I am NEW and don't turn away just because of that. Thank you and have a nice day.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): I left because they were raided often, didn't have great owners and just was all a mess.
Class/Profession | Level: Bard, 15 (As I said I am new to my level is kinda low.)
What can you contribute to Raubtier: When I lvl more I can use my abilities to heal, strengthen, and speed the town in battle
Why do you want to join Raubtier: Because I am looking for a town that doesn't get raided, isn't mean to new members, and that has experience
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? I am able to use skype, (dr.rainbows547)
Additional Info: I hope you accept my application and understand I am NEW and don't turn away just because of that. Thank you and have a nice day.
@malikdanab @Dwarfers
Halppp

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry, was away. Accepted! Contact me or Dwarfers to get yourself started.