• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [FE] Raubtier -Recruiting-

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
Hey guys just wanted to say that I'm sorry but I am going into re-inactivity, minecraft has just become boring in general. I tried to get back into it but at this time I just can't. hell it feels like more of a chore to log on than post this on the forums. Anyways great town, great community, but minecraft has just become stale for me. You can remove my chests and take what little I have (i mean little) which is mainly food and take me off regions. If I ever play HC again I'll know where to look. Thanks for showin me around. Best of luck to all of you.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:
When did you join Herocraft:few years ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:around 2009
Previous Towns/Guilds:none this map
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):Shiroku, Praxis, Comunist Collective
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 10 wizard lvl 15 miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i am a good miner and i can stimulate our economy with lots of diamonds and iron. I also like to pvp i can protect our town or go on raids!
Why do you want to join Raubtier:i need a town to join and your town looks like the perfect fit!
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?
References (Leave blank if none):Yes i have a mic i just have to set it up!

Last edited:

riv

Coal
IGN:wolfer396
When did you join Herocraft:2010
When did you start playing Minecraft:2008
Previous Towns/Guilds:Shiroku, Praxis, The Communist Collective.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):i didnt :p
Class/Profession | Level: Im almost nothing. Trying to get back into my old herocraft days.
What can you contribute to Raubtier:An extra pair of hands, i will improve on my classes and what not till i can perform in battle.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:A few old friends are present here and my brother Tyronus joined recently.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yes
References (Leave blank if none):Tyronus
Additional Info: i enjoy Minecraft im a country boy from Florida love to hog hunt have bonfires and go mudding. :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:
When did you join Herocraft:few years ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:around 2009
Previous Towns/Guilds:none this map
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):Shiroku, Praxis, Comunist Collective
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 10 wizard lvl 15 miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier:i am a good miner and i can stimulate our economy with lots of diamonds and iron. I also like to pvp i can protect our town or go on raids!
Why do you want to join Raubtier:i need a town to join and your town looks like the perfect fit!
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?
References (Leave blank if none):Yes i have a mic i just have to set it up!
IGN:wolfer396
When did you join Herocraft:2010
When did you start playing Minecraft:2008
Previous Towns/Guilds:Shiroku, Praxis, The Communist Collective.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):i didnt :p
Class/Profession | Level: Im almost nothing. Trying to get back into my old herocraft days.
What can you contribute to Raubtier:An extra pair of hands, i will improve on my classes and what not till i can perform in battle.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:A few old friends are present here and my brother Tyronus joined recently.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? yes
References (Leave blank if none):Tyronus
Additional Info: i enjoy Minecraft im a country boy from Florida love to hog hunt have bonfires and go mudding. :p
Both accepted. Get in game with someone from Raubtier. :\

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Malarb
When did you join Herocraft: At least a year maybe more. I haven't played in a while though.
When did you start playing Minecraft: 3 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: I was in LO in the town that Leftover was the leader of, on last map
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): I kind of stopped playing after the map reset
Class/Profession | Level: Lost Soul/ Whatever it can be I maxed crafter but can't decide what to do
What can you contribute to Raubtier: I don't actually know, nothing much I guess
Why do you want to join Raubtier: It seems like an awesome town with cool people in it
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yesems
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info: ...

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
So guys im moving too Drakenvill. i still want to help you guys out if you need any ports in the future just ask! You guys are never on and when your on your AFK! Also i would like too PVP a lot more! I hope to still hang out with you guys!

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
So guys im moving too Drakenvill. i still want to help you guys out if you need any ports in the future just ask! You guys are never on and when your on your AFK! Also i would like too PVP a lot more! I hope to still hang out with you guys!
Most of us are on during weekends, malikdanab and 0xNaomi ARE on, they just are busy with balancing and coding.

CALEB0598

Wood
IGN:gridlock0520
When did you join Herocraft:a few weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:about two months ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: was trying to join hyperion but they took to long
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):took to long
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 34 ranger lvl 60 miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier: im lvl 60 miner so i can make ingot sale areas and im very active and willing to help with what ever is needed
Why do you want to join Raubtier:my friend drloves recommended me
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i can use both i prefer skype
References (Leave blank if none):drloves

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:gridlock0520
When did you join Herocraft:a few weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:about two months ago
Previous Towns/Guilds: was trying to join hyperion but they took to long
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):took to long
Class/Profession | Level: lvl 34 ranger lvl 60 miner
What can you contribute to Raubtier: im lvl 60 miner so i can make ingot sale areas and im very active and willing to help with what ever is needed
Why do you want to join Raubtier:my friend drloves recommended me
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i can use both i prefer skype
References (Leave blank if none):drloves
Every thing seems good. Msg me online and I'll set you up. Welcome to Raubtier :)

drloves

Dirt
IGN:drloves
When did you join Herocraft:Few weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:Back in Beta 1.5.2
Previous Towns/Guilds: Hyperion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Took way too long for town leadership to add me to the perm
Class/Profession | Level: Master Engineer and 22 Ninja
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Im fairly active, and Ill be a new face around willing to help with anything
Why do you want to join Raubtier:Because malik is a pretty chillax dude(active leadership too)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?Yes and either or could work
Additional Info:I still dont have much experience with pvping, but I hope to get the hang of it as I do enjoy the pvp aspect of HC

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:drloves
When did you join Herocraft:Few weeks ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:Back in Beta 1.5.2
Previous Towns/Guilds: Hyperion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Took way too long for town leadership to add me to the perm
Class/Profession | Level: Master Engineer and 22 Ninja
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Im fairly active, and Ill be a new face around willing to help with anything
Why do you want to join Raubtier:Because malik is a pretty chillax dude(active leadership too)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?Yes and either or could work
Additional Info:I still dont have much experience with pvping, but I hope to get the hang of it as I do enjoy the pvp aspect of HC
Being an engineer will help a bunch (Have some projects to do). Would be great to have you. Welcome!

brote

Dirt
IGN: brote
When did you join Herocraft: 2-3 weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2012ish?
Previous Towns/Guilds: none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard 14; farmer 22
What can you contribute to Raubtier: If given a plan, i can be a hard worker for the community
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I want allies, and i also want to be safe. My friends reccomended this town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i could but my computer can run both minecraft and a voicechat smoothly
References (Leave blank if none): drloves, gridlock0520
Additional Info: I love farming :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: brote
When did you join Herocraft: 2-3 weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2012ish?
Previous Towns/Guilds: none
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level: Wizard 14; farmer 22
What can you contribute to Raubtier: If given a plan, i can be a hard worker for the community
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I want allies, and i also want to be safe. My friends reccomended this town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? i could but my computer can run both minecraft and a voicechat smoothly
References (Leave blank if none): drloves, gridlock0520
Additional Info: I love farming :D
Accepted, get in game with malikdanab or I to be invited and stuff.

me19584

Glowing Redstone
IGN:me19584
When did you join Herocraft:a year ago exactly!
When did you start playing Minecraft:ABout 2 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds:Vigil
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):Map reset
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 9 and crafter level 7
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Help with whatever is needed and eventually a good protector for pvp
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I was a part of Vigil before the map reset and it was a lot of fun
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Not at the moment
Additional Info: Sorry for being inactive for so long, classes were taking up a lot of time but I will be on more often from now on

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:me19584
When did you join Herocraft:a year ago exactly!
When did you start playing Minecraft:ABout 2 years ago
Previous Towns/Guilds:Vigil
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):Map reset
Class/Profession | Level: Lostsoul level 9 and crafter level 7
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Help with whatever is needed and eventually a good protector for pvp
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I was a part of Vigil before the map reset and it was a lot of fun
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Not at the moment
Additional Info: Sorry for being inactive for so long, classes were taking up a lot of time but I will be on more often from now on
Accepted! Welcome back! I remember you from Vigil. Contact malikdanab or I in game.

Viper1080

Wood
IGN:Viper1080
When did you join Herocraft:like 2 months ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:back in beta 1.5.2
Previous Towns/Guilds:hyperion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):following my bud drloves
Class/Profession | Level:level 36 enchanter/level 25 dread knight
What can you contribute to Raubtier:Im on fairly often and i can contribute everything and anything.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:I need a new town and this town seemed great . Also because my friend droves joined
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?I could download and use teamspeak if i have to
References (Leave blank if none)Drloves
Additional Info:Not too much experience with PVP but am willing to learn and get better

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:Viper1080
When did you join Herocraft:like 2 months ago
When did you start playing Minecraft:back in beta 1.5.2
Previous Towns/Guilds:hyperion
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):following my bud drloves
Class/Profession | Level:level 36 enchanter/level 25 dread knight
What can you contribute to Raubtier:Im on fairly often and i can contribute everything and anything.
Why do you want to join Raubtier:I need a new town and this town seemed great . Also because my friend droves joined
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?I could download and use teamspeak if i have to
References (Leave blank if none)Drloves
Additional Info:Not too much experience with PVP but am willing to learn and get better
Accepted! :) Get in my belly, just kidding, get in game with malikdanab or I.