• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [FE] Raubtier -Recruiting-

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Raubtier

Mayor
malikdanab

SiC
Dwarfers

Council Members
natenate682

Elites

malikdanab - Catcher of Fish Cow Pimp
Aerokii - Resident Drunk Sky
Captain
Dwarfers - Dwarven Diplomat
Members
Dwarfers
Aerokii
natenate682
malikdanab

Sir_Smashalot
0xnaomi
ethanburger
bebabo10
supa_fat_pigz

Rules:
  • Try to be kind and polite to others. (playful banter and pranks are allowed, but stop when asked and try to restrain yourself.)
  • Use of derogatory, racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise offensive words will result in a mute in chat and eviction after multiple cases
  • (When completed) You are only allowed to build in your personal plot. Any projects must be approved by administrative members
Allies:
None
Enemies:
(Pending)

Application:
(Copy and Paste on your post)

IGN:
When did you start playing Minecraft:
Previous Towns/Guilds:
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none):
Class/Profession | Level:
What can you contribute to Raubtier:
Why do you want to join Raubtier:
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?
References (Leave blank if none):
Additional Info:

Last edited:

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I've started work on some engineering/mason stuff, so if you see random stuff pop up around town, it's probably just me making a mess of things.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
If I'm not online, I'm on test.
If I'm online, I'm fishing
If I'm online and not fishing, I'm dead.

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Saliosrose
When did you join Herocraft: 2009-2010?
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2009-2010ish
Previous Towns/Guilds: Lions' Gate, Xxxmastown
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Map Wipe
Class/Profession | Level: 13 Crafter - looking at dreadknight maybe
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Building and crafting as well as farming
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I like the people so far and I like to build floating things
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yes, though I'm not fond of using my mic
References (Leave blank if none): Aerokii
Additional Info: I'm currently digging provisions in a cave 100+ blocks from town. I had planned to build my own floating building over the ocean but am more than happy to help with the town as well :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Saliosrose
When did you join Herocraft: 2009-2010?
When did you start playing Minecraft: 2009-2010ish
Previous Towns/Guilds: Lions' Gate, Xxxmastown
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Map Wipe
Class/Profession | Level: 13 Crafter - looking at dreadknight maybe
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Building and crafting as well as farming
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I like the people so far and I like to build floating things
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype?: Yes, though I'm not fond of using my mic
References (Leave blank if none): Aerokii
Additional Info: I'm currently digging provisions in a cave 100+ blocks from town. I had planned to build my own floating building over the ocean but am more than happy to help with the town as well :)
We always need more help! As I'm laziest farmer ever, it would be useful to have someone take over the place. Lastly a reference from from Aerokii is good enough for me! (Unless he was drunk, but that just might make the reference even better!)
Next time Aerokii, Dwarfers, Laviathan, or I'm on, just say Malik accepted ya , we'll get you started! :)

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
We always need more help! As I'm laziest farmer ever, it would be useful to have someone take over the place. Lastly a reference from from Aerokii is good enough for me! (Unless he was drunk, but that just might make the reference even better!)
Next time Aerokii, Dwarfers, Laviathan, or I'm on, just say Malik accepted ya , we'll get you started! :)
Drunk Aero is fun Aero! (I have pictures "RELEASE THE KRACKEN!" *unscrews the bottle cap on Kracken rum)
Does Aero have the ability to give perms? I'll bug him when I see him /cackles.
Thank you! :D

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Drunk Aero is fun Aero! (I have pictures "RELEASE THE KRACKEN!" *unscrews the bottle cap on Kracken rum)
Does Aero have the ability to give perms? I'll bug him when I see him /cackles.
Thank you! :D

That's a fantastic question. Do I have perms?

EDIT: I do not.

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
IGN: 0xNaomi
When did you join Herocraft: Feb 22, 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft: See above
Previous Towns/Guilds: This map, Mith
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Personality clashed, wouldn't have worked
Class/Profession | Level: 41 Cleric, 60 Merchant
What can you contribute to Raubtier: A boat for your fleet
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I want my own boat
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Indeed
References (Leave blank if none): The ingame chat, you ppl know me <3
Additional Info: I've wanted my boat since Bastion. I still want it!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: 0xNaomi
When did you join Herocraft: Feb 22, 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft: See above
Previous Towns/Guilds: This map, Mith
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Personality clashed, wouldn't have worked
Class/Profession | Level: 41 Cleric, 60 Merchant
What can you contribute to Raubtier: A boat for your fleet
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I want my own boat
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Indeed
References (Leave blank if none): The ingame chat, you ppl know me <3
Additional Info: I've wanted my boat since Bastion. I still want it!
The good news, we'd LOVE a boat. The bad news, where would we build it? RT is a giant castle so it would have to be created outside of our regions. Either way, (ACCEPTED!) Welcome to Raubtier!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
The good news, we'd LOVE a boat. The bad news, where would we build it? RT is a giant castle so it would have to be created outside of our regions.
You've got enough lake to work with, just have to rely on things other than town regions.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
You've got enough lake to work with, just have to rely on things other than town regions.
I think the east side of RT is along a large coast. Considering the ship is mostly aesthetic (Will you live on your boat?!?) it will be fine even without regions. If we build it their, We could make a nice dock/harbor to accommodate it.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Just a little progress thingy-majig. Still fishing as always (Serious crisis). I know @natenate682 doesn't use the forums so I can mock him freely! Here's all the leather he needs to decon:
rwxlVUk.png

Here's a rough draft of what the complete town building will look like (pay attention to the left side)
RLVDoGq.png

Our build server IP is: 198.23.247.99 it's a 1.7.2 server so make sure you are using an updated profile (post if you want perms so you can look around give input to the design)

Last edited:

Xxcoutts37xX

Stone
IGN: Xxcoutts37xX
When did you join Herocraft: A year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft: almost a year ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Yes, but cannot remember name of town.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Team-killing/grieving got annoying.
Class/Profession | Level: Ranger/Farmer or Engineer | 1
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Advanced farming technology and improved/revolutionary defences
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I am new to the updated server and i am looking for teammates.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes, but i have never tried using teamspeak.
Additional Info: I am an experienced Minecraft player with unique creation ideas that have allowed myself to prosper and survive in Minecraft comfortably. I have alot of experience with technical advancements in farming and defenses. I am a very well-established archer that can not only kill efficiently, but i am able to scout, track, and infiltrate with minimal to no detection. I am always willing to help others when asked, i am a great barterer and i love being envolved with multiple people. I feel that i would be a great asset to this family.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Xxcoutts37xX
When did you join Herocraft: A year ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft: almost a year ago.
Previous Towns/Guilds: Yes, but cannot remember name of town.
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s) (Leave blank if none): Team-killing/grieving got annoying.
Class/Profession | Level: Ranger/Farmer or Engineer | 1
What can you contribute to Raubtier: Advanced farming technology and improved/revolutionary defences
Why do you want to join Raubtier: I am new to the updated server and i am looking for teammates.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak/Skype? Yes, but i have never tried using teamspeak.
Additional Info: I am an experienced Minecraft player with unique creation ideas that have allowed myself to prosper and survive in Minecraft comfortably. I have alot of experience with technical advancements in farming and defenses. I am a very well-established archer that can not only kill efficiently, but i am able to scout, track, and infiltrate with minimal to no detection. I am always willing to help others when asked, i am a great barterer and i love being envolved with multiple people. I feel that i would be a great asset to this family.
We have an engineer, but he's usually busy. Can't wait to see what crazy contraptions you two create. (If you want to go farmer I have decently large farm that you can take over. Either way, You Are Accepted! Contact me, Dwarfers, Aerokii, or Laviathan in game. so you can get set up.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
We have an engineer, but he's usually busy. Can't wait to see what crazy contraptions you two create. (If you want to go farmer I have decently large farm that you can take over. Either way, You Are Accepted! Contact me, Dwarfers, Aerokii, or Laviathan in game. so you can get set up.

You guys never ask me for anything... well, other people in the kingdom do, but never RT itself. :p

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
When I'm done fishing I'll make sure to assign some "projects" for you :p
Sounds good to me. My only request is that you recall the limitations of the mason skills- particularly gate, which is heavily nerfed in Craftbook. (Plus, Doors use almost exclusively ugly materials.)