• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][Hamlet][Neutral] Pandora[14] [Recruiting]

Jorlee23

Wood
1. What's your ign? Jorlee23
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? I will bring my creative ideas and experience in building/PvP'ing, and my willingness to help whenever necessary.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Definetly
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I am looking for a fun laid back town to spend my time in, and I believe this is one.
5. What's your age? 15
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Oh yea
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I am pretty active, getting on when ever time permits.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? No kicks
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I am a warrior and I am planing on spec'ing into Dragoon.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Great to see the town growing, sad to see the tree being built for the town getting griefed and not rolled back. :(

Persoon

Dirt
1. What's your ign? Persoon
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? my combat and building skills. im really good at making secure bases.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? yes definetly.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? not really a specific reason. i like neutral towns though.
5. What's your age? 18
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? yes
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? i can be online almost all the time and and have a mic.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? nope. i just joined this server.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? im a rogue and going for ranger i think. im not sure though so i might change my mind.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What's your ign? SpencerToyama
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? I will bring my loyalty to the town and citizens. I can help in way shape or form, and if someone needs help I am willing to go get whatever they need.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes. In my past experiences in my minecraft the one thing that was needed the most for me was resources, So I am willing to Craft, Mine, Build, or what is need to be done.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I want to join Pandora because I want to help others and be apart of a nice community.
5. What's your age? 14 and mature
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes, I will follow all rules and will not break them.
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I am a very active and I do have a mic.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? This will be the first town i have ever been in, and I think it will be a great experience.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I am a Rogue going to become a Ninja. As for the profession I do not know much about it.
I think you will do great in our town! Get with me ingame. :p

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What's your ign? Persoon
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? my combat and building skills. im really good at making secure bases.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? yes definetly.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? not really a specific reason. i like neutral towns though.
5. What's your age? 18
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? yes
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? i can be online almost all the time and and have a mic.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? nope. i just joined this server.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? im a rogue and going for ranger i think. im not sure though so i might change my mind.
I think you'll fit in just fine! APP ACEPTED!:p

Valera

Diamond
Absolutely, as soon as you guys make the hamlet official and gain region i'll move it <3

x_Griim

Dirt
1. What's your ign? x_Griim
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? Well, myself obviously, and I'm pretty good at mining, i think so i'll get resources etc
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? No specific reason, just basically so i have somewhere to live
5. What's your age? 13
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I'm on almost everyday for a few hours. And no, I don'y have a mic.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? No, this will be the first town I join.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I'm a Rogue and want to spec into A Ninja

cortcanon

Wood
At the oricon site, my house and everything inside is...well, gone.... Anything I can do?

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

Blinkenmage

Stone
1. What's your ign?
- Blinkenmage
2. What will you bring to Pandora ?
- I am looking for a town to start my adventure on this server.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town?
- Yes, I am willing to work and help this town with tasks/jobs.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora?
- Cause I am looking for a town that I can start to have some fun experiences on this server.
5. What's your age?
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them?
- Yes, I have read the rules and I can follow the rules.
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic?
- I am an active indivial and I do have a microphone that I do use almost daily.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why?
- No, I haven't been on any towns on this server so I couldn't been kicked out of any towns.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in?
- I am going Ranger/Enchanter.