• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE][Hamlet][Neutral] Pandora[14] [Recruiting]

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
PANDORA
FE​
Note:Things might change in the future as more info comes. I'll be adding more to this thread in the future.​
scaled.php
Mayor: Bonafideb3ast​
SiC:cleverpanda714​
Banker:carlover1234​
Charter Signatures:
1. @Carlover1234
2. @jearoh
3. @Leemguy
4. @cleverpanda714
5. @bonafideb3ast
6. @cortcannon​
7. @johonahooty​
8. @jownsowns​
9. @Beastairty​
10. @ChronicLarry​
11. @Kvist91​
12. @Persoon​
13. @SpencerToyama​
Citizen Taxes:
I might have to do this as much I hate to. We might need taxes so we can get regions and upgrades. As we become more successful and populated the taxes would be lowered and eventurally eliminated. If we do have taxes, then each citizen will need to pay 30c a week. Tax day is every Monday.3 days of voting can cover this. If you miss one week then you will receive a warning and will have to pay your debt. If you miss 2 weeks of taxes then you will have to pay me 2 weeks of taxes immediately, if you don't then you will be kicked out of my town. Please send the tax to the mayor(bonafideb3ast). Also notify me if you are gone and have to pay early. You can always pay in advance.(This rule maybe less strick and dialed down a bit)
Rules:
1. Respect yourself and others. Also be nice to everyone in our town and kingdom. If our kingdom or allies need help then we can help them.
2. Don't be mean. Also no harassment in any form.
3. No griefing or stealing from our kingdom or allies.
4. Whenever your town or a neighbor needs help please assist them.
5. No ugly box houses. Ask a friend if you need help designing a nice home.
6.Defend our town and kingdom when we need help.
7. Do not kill any town members or allies.
8. Follow the rules of the server!
Theme of the town:
Nature
Alliances:
Raubtier(FE)
Frost(FE)
Recruitment Form:
1. What's your ign?
2. What will you bring to Pandora ?
3. Are you willing to work and help our town?
4. Why do you want to join Pandora?
5. What's your age?
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them?
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic?
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why?
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in?
Our Goal:
Just because of the town's layed back atmosphere, doesnt mean we are lazy and don't take things seriously. We will strive for the best defense, great and new technology,safety and loads of entertainment.
Projects:
Raise money for FE Kingdom
Donations please(only if you want)All Donations go to Town funds
finish trunk
Pretty up the area
Ranks:
Ranks will be determined by loyalness, hard work, time in the town and actions made by the player. The higher the rank the more benefits and oppturnities you will receive. Also, higher ranked members will be able to have more say in choices made by the town, but everyone will have a say to a certain degree.
Key(Highest to lowest):
Epic
Expert
Master
Advanced
Novice
Thanks,
Bonafideb3ast

cortcanon

Wood
1. cortcannon. 2. A fair player who is willing to help and work. 3. yes. 4. I'm looking for a fun and perminate server. 5. I am 14. 6. Yes and yes. 7. pandora is my first town. 8. I have not been in any other towns. 9. I am currently a lv 20 caster and will become a wizard one day, I also am currently working on being an enchanter or, if neccasary, a farmer.

cortcanon

Wood
Sorry for the second post, I just wanted to say my whitelsit application forum is up and awaiting moderation. So I won't be on until then. *No Reply Necessary*

jownsowns

Stone
1. What's your ign? jownsowns
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? A great attitude and support.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I've been looking for a honest town to join to gain allies and support.
5. What's your age? 17
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: None
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? Nope
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? My class is level 12 Caster, my plans are to go onto Geomancer or Necromancer, I'm deciding in between the two.

1. What's your ign? johonahooty
2. What will you bring to Pandora? Mainly support, as far as helping the town out any way I can.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I'm new, and I thought that it would be nice to be in a town and join their community.
5. What's your age? 13
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes.
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: None, I joined the server today.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? no.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? Warrior, I hope to become a DreadKnight eventually.
Thank you for reading my application. I hope you accept me.:eek:

Beastairty

Wood
1. What's your ign? Beastairty
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? Supplies pvp skill and Building experience also traps and whatnot
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? yup
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? My town quit am good allies with old oricon
5. What's your age? 17
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? yeah
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: Valikorlia Oricon in the past
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? nope
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? Paladin/egineer possibly dragoonin future?

1.ChronicLarry
2. hardwork and good help plus protection ?
3. yes willing to do some work :)?
4. tired of being out there in the wild alone need buddys?
5. 19
6.yea ill follow all the rules
7. none im new to herocraft
8.nope ^^ never been in one
9. warrior goin to be a dreadknight merchant or smith?

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1.ChronicLarry
2. hardwork and good help plus protection ?
3. yes willing to do some work :)?
4. tired of being out there in the wild alone need buddys?
5. 19
6.yea ill follow all the rules
7. none im new to herocraft
8.nope ^^ never been in one
9. warrior goin to be a dreadknight merchant or smith?
Well I think you will fit in just right here in Pandora! Get with me in game to discuss details.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What's your ign? jownsowns
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? A great attitude and support.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I've been looking for a honest town to join to gain allies and support.
5. What's your age? 17
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes
7. List any other previous towns that you've lived in: None
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? Nope
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? My class is level 12 Caster, my plans are to go onto Geomancer or Necromancer, I'm deciding in between the two.
Accepted get with me in game!

Kvist

Dirt
1. What's your ign? Kvist91
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? I will bring whatever Pandora needs me to - I am a builder type of guy so challenging projects are always interesting and fun!
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? I will be at your disposal at all times when im online.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? Because I have been trying twice to go on building something without a town but with no luck, after being killed, robbed and massacred enough I decided to find a town that looks rather interesting!
5. What's your age? I am 20 years old.
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? I do not break any rules, they are read and I will follow them!
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I am very active as I play several hours a day and I do have a mic!
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? Never been into any town so no.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I am a healer and im uncertain what i will spec in there. As for the crafter part I believe im going to become a farmer but if Pandora needs something else, I am willing to become whatever needed!

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
1. What's your ign? Kvist91
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? I will bring whatever Pandora needs me to - I am a builder type of guy so challenging projects are always interesting and fun!
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? I will be at your disposal at all times when im online.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? Because I have been trying twice to go on building something without a town but with no luck, after being killed, robbed and massacred enough I decided to find a town that looks rather interesting!
5. What's your age? I am 20 years old.
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? I do not break any rules, they are read and I will follow them!
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I am very active as I play several hours a day and I do have a mic!
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? Never been into any town so no.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I am a healer and im uncertain what i will spec in there. As for the crafter part I believe im going to become a farmer but if Pandora needs something else, I am willing to become whatever needed!
I think you will do great in our town...I am off right now so try contacting carlover1234 in game thanks!

Kvist

Dirt
Thank you for the accept, just waiting for people to come online! : ) As I couldn't find anyone yet! :p

1. What's your ign? SpencerToyama
2. What will you bring to Pandora ? I will bring my loyalty to the town and citizens. I can help in way shape or form, and if someone needs help I am willing to go get whatever they need.
3. Are you willing to work and help our town? Yes. In my past experiences in my minecraft the one thing that was needed the most for me was resources, So I am willing to Craft, Mine, Build, or what is need to be done.
4. Why do you want to join Pandora? I want to join Pandora because I want to help others and be apart of a nice community.
5. What's your age? 14 and mature
6. Have you read the rules and WIll you follow them? Yes, I will follow all rules and will not break them.
7. How active are you, and do you have a mic? I am a very active and I do have a mic.
8.Have you been kicked out of any towns?If so why? This will be the first town i have ever been in, and I think it will be a great experience.
9. Whats your class/profession and what are you going to spec in? I am a Rogue going to become a Ninja. As for the profession I do not know much about it.