• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENTS] Easter Weekend! Egg hunt, Spleef Tourney & more!

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
slider.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter Weekend Events!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's the time of year for cute bunnies, eggs and eating chocolate until you're in a diabetic coma! We have a few events lined up for this coming weekend. Please read below for more information.

1. Egg Hunt! (April 19th @ 12:01am to 21st @ 11:59pm cst, 3 days)

- 20 large eggs will be pasted into Haven and Shrine (10 on each). Find the eggs and screenshot yourself beside it!
- Each screenshot gets you one ballot to go into the drawing for prizes!
- See this link for more information: Egg Hunt

2. Spleef Tournament! (April 19th @ 1pm cst)
- 2v2 Spleef action!
- See this link for more information: Spleef Tournament
3. Save the Chickens! (April 19th @ 12:01am to 21st @ 3am cst, 2 days)
- The Easter Bunny wants a monopoly on egg production, so he's convinced the monsters to kidnap all the world's chickens. Go out and kill mobs to free them from their evil captors, but be careful, the evil mobs might call for back up!
- Freeing the chickens gives you a chance at some rare holiday loot!
- This will be available on both Haven and Shrine.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Xani, I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking a leadership position in these latest events, they have been a marked improvement from the stagnation of January/February!

I'm gna eat Peeps until I pass out! Go HC Easter!

Navix_Song

Gold
Yes thanks for all the work you're putting in setting up these events and making HC more exciting . It might not be easy but thank you very much for all your effort! Oh will the rare drops have cool holiday related names like the Egg of Power of the Greatbow of Eggomeda? :D

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Xanipher - Awesome events! I'm stuck in a hotel this weekend but will show up to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
I will conquer the chickens!!!! And my bud and I will conquer Spleef!!! Long live SurvivalManZ and HexShadowZ

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
yay, just got grounded again, so i wont be able to participate 90~% of the time :D

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't been playing HC much but checking the website and seeing the amount of events there has been/is going to be is really great for the server. Thanks @Xanipher !

EDIT: Also, /skill jump for everyone like last year? :D