• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team

draconis99

Holy
Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: draconis99
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 26 i think. eastern
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: i think over a year. since before danda was admin
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I'm always cooking up ideas and have even given a few ideas to danda and others. I always try to be nice and work well, and am constantly thinking of ways to include everyone while reducing the work needed by staff to intervene.
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: none whatsoever. except traps, big complex hidden doors, mazes, piston contraptions, clocks, calculators, noteblock songs, minecart rollercoasters, and just about everything
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: probably guardian angel. it makes my group invuln for 3 seconds. other than that, all i got is a great idea maker people call a brain, and a good problem solver with the ability to see the server as a bigger picture and push things where they need to be heading
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: staff knows im very creative, i follow the rules, and i understand what they are striving for. I'm pretty sure Danda can even vouch for me. Actually I request that @Danda personally vouch for me considering relations with staff so that there is no confusion on the matter of whether or not I will be a good, contributing member of the event team.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'll vouch for you, I've seen you come up with some good ideas and you seem to want to help contribute to the team's build projects.