• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team App: Symbolite

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
--- Event Team Application ---

Minecraft IGN: Symbolite

Position applying for: Event Team

Age|Timezone: 27/EST

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Forever! Approaching 3 years in January. Started at the beginning of Sanctum!

Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I've been an Architect for the server for almost as long as I've been on the server. So I already know how it goes when it comes to creating things for the server and likely most of the projects for this team will involve some sort of building be done. That being said I'll also be able to help out with the planning of events where its required.

Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: Redstone? What sorcery is this! Jk, I have some basic redstone knowledge but don't expect a super computer built out of redstone in-game from me. I'm willing to learn a little more about redstone if it's needed. Building? See answer to previous question.

What would you say is your strongest skill?: DOMES! But really I'm like a jack of all trades master of none kind of guy... unless you need a dome the size of spawn then I'm your guy lol!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm Symbolite, I'm awesome and why wouldn't you want me on the Event Team? Now for a cut and paste from my old applications with a little updated information... Since the very start of my time here in Herocraft I've been affiliated with the town Newerth. I built the town Underdeep on the Sanctum Map, and I built the town Overdeep with a full-scale Underdeep expansion under it on the Zeal map. On Dragongarde I took over the leadership role in Newerth. Then on Bastion I continued my roll with Newerth. Here we are on Haven and I am still enjoying the Herocraft experience! Newerth wasn't continued into this map but our community of players still remains strong. I'm so proud of us for lasting and staying together for 5 maps now!

Last edited:

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Your builds are strong and you have close ties to the community. Would be a pleasure to have you on board!