• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event: Assassination

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok so since there seems to be a lack of people signing up I'm going to dump 2k into the prize pool.
So the current prize pool sits at 3200c!
The prize pool will continue to grow with every additional person who signs up so get your friends to join in!

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok so since there seems to be a lack of people signing up I'm going to dump 2k into the prize pool.
So the current prize pool sits at 3050c!
The prize pool will continue to grow with every additional person who signs up so get your friends to join in!
<3 Danda

agentjwall

Godly
Dang-it Danda, Stop stealing ideas from my super-secret bucket list of awesome things to do on Herocraft when I actually have free time...
Or my SSBLOATTDOHWIAHFT for short <.<

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Right I apologise for not posting the winners sooner I was having some stability issues with my internet last night.

In first place we have @bedbreath with 6 points. He wins 2550c
In second place we have @Bingy with 4 points. He wins 1275c
and last but not least we have @PewPewPewLasers with 3 points in 3rd. He wins 425c

I do realise that for the most part this event was an abysmal failure due to people paying to enter the event then not showing up etc. If I ever do run this event again I will revamp the rules significantly to allow for multiple contracts and increase the length of the event. Which should hopefully solve the issues of people not seeing their target.

PernixPike

Legacy Supporter 4
Right I apologise for not posting the winners sooner I was having some stability issues with my internet last night.

In first place we have @bedbreath with 6 points. He wins 2550c
In second place we have @Bingy with 4 points. He wins 1275c
and last but not least we have @PewPewPewLasers with 3 points in 3rd. He wins 425c

I do realise that for the most part this event was an abysmal failure due to people paying to enter the event then not showing up etc. If I ever do run this event again I will revamp the rules significantly to allow for multiple contracts and increase the length of the event. Which should hopefully solve the issues of people not seeing their target.
You should also make the rules more clear on what is considered "ganging up" on a target.

bedbreath

Glowstone
Next time I suggest everyone gets a 100c bounty on their head and it can be collected by anyone else who has a bounty on their head still. @ danda

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I hope you do this again, I want to participate in the next one :). Also i think multiple contracts would be good.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think this event should of been held in warshard. People just loveeeeee no pvp regions.
Difficulty being that we can't force people to stay in warshard.