• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event: Assassination

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Will there be a restricted area that this event will be taking place in? I mean it would be cheap if someone sat in their personal region/town/spawn as already said. Also: I'mma record this event and post it on my Youtube channel. I think it would be cool if people could record first person PoV videos (like I am doing) then send them to me so I could make a thread and playlist of a bunch of players PoV's. If anyone is interested in that please let me know, as I would be happy to do that. :D

As of now, no there is not a restricted area...but you will not win if you hide. Like it was stated if there is more then one person "alive" at the end of the event, the winners will be determined by points.

So you can hide, you do not even have to log in, but you will not get points to win.

Granted this is an experiment at this point, to see how it goes, what people think of it. Changing it in the future by maybe having it in a specific restricted area might be an option in the future.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
We did something like this at my high school, it was called Senior Assassins, the targets wont know who there assassin is right? A air of spooky secrecy is always fun.

I'll record this event from my PoV as well.

Digger360

Obsidian
How about just holding it in warshard? Gather all the members than create the who-hunts-who lists there. If a target logs off, just reassign a kill.

F

~Falker57~

Yeah because trolls would just log so their assassin doesnt get any points. I will most likely post a POV of this too

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
We did something like this at my high school, it was called Senior Assassins
We did this at my school too. You got a target and a weapon like a bra or flag and had to hit the person with that weapon. Shit was hilarious because half the school was playing so you could walk around with a stapler and make random movements towards people and they would freak the fuck out.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
How about just holding it in warshard? Gather all the members than create the who-hunts-who lists there. If a target logs off, just reassign a kill.
That won't work due to the nature of the event. You can't just assign another kill without fucking up the whole thing. Also I'm not going to be on for a solid 48 hours so there is no way for me to manage this not to mention that I don't have any permissions in warshard so I cannot move around easily.
We did something like this at my high school, it was called Senior Assassins, the targets wont know who there assassin is right? A air of spooky secrecy is always fun.
Yea I kinda based this off of an event I played in at a Lan.
http://www.lanwar.co.uk/rules.php
But for obvious reasons I had to strip out some of the rules since it wouldn't work in MC :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok guys my money seems to have increased and I see no new screenshots. Make sure I respond if you send me money otherwise I don't know who sent me it. Like it says in the rules you need to take a screenshot as proof you've sent me the money. So if you haven't posted a screenshot please do so.

I only know of 5 people that have sent me the money. So please if your name is not listed below and you've sent me money post some proof in this thread.

Current competitors:
C12095
StarKillah
HolyRane
Falker57
bingy1218

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
We did this at my school too. You got a target and a weapon like a bra or flag and had to hit the person with that weapon. Shit was hilarious because half the school was playing so you could walk around with a stapler and make random movements towards people and they would freak the fuck out.
Thats what im talking about, the way we played it was you had to get a picture of your target outside of school, and school events, and you could shoot your assassin with a water gun and they couldn't take your picture, it was fucking hilarious, whole packs of kids in cars chasing down one kid at Walmart , people took it mad seriously.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Great idea danda. This was also played at my school except with squirt guns. The only true place you were safe was in school. I'll send you the money as soon as I get home from my tournament.

F

~Falker57~

Haha are you guys in HS or what? In my Highschool this shit would never go down. It would be labeled as "gay"

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Count me in.
VLSRP.png