• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug EU Connection Issues ( closed connection / heavy lag)

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
So I've been having this problem for @ 1-2 weeks now.
Sporadic pockets of lag lasting for @ 15 min to 1h coupled with closed connection errors:

log:
java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
at io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:436) ~[UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:870) ~[AbstractByteBuf.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:208) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:87) [AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:480) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.7.0_60]

screen:
http://imgur.com/kQXsHis

I make this thread to try and determine the issue and I urge anyone that has been experiencing the same problems in the past 1 - 2 weeks to post here.

My location : Romania, Bucharest.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm also having this issue . (loc: Vaslui , Romania)
It keeps rubberbanding me , and it's quite awkard too . I can see the mobs attacking a random spot in the air , but I can still move freely around , taking damage as well. Despite from that , random disconnects happen too .

"Fix this rito"

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
This morning when i was on central i got this same error, and whenever i log in/switch worlds i get super hard sever lag/get timed out :/

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
Again today, after logging in I get heavy lag and keep getting disconnected for @ 45 min then all is fine. I was just on another NA based server with no problems. We have to solve this, I'm not gonna stay 30m to 1h every day for my server connection to stabilize. I can't be the only one with this problem. This happens every day when I log into the server