• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EnchantedHollow (Recruiting Application)

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
emotionheader.jpg
Staff :
Owner - Anevia
Successor - MorganFX
Managers - Bingy

Welcome to EnchantedHollow! We accept all ages and lvls. We are a friendly town with Managers Constantly monitoring members.
Please take a minute to read the rules as you are required to follow them.
Rules :
  • No direspect to staff, Members, or Allies (fail to comply result in ban from town)
  • No stealing from other members (fail to comply results in probation of town permissions)
  • Permission to build inside town is to be permitted by a Manager (required)
  • General materials are shared among the town
  • Souls are to be contributed during the week to help with taxes (100s every 1 month)
  • Members found letting in enemies are automatically kicked from town
Info : If you agree to our rules then please take a minute to fill out our application using the format provided.
  1. Age :
  2. Gender:
  3. Time-Zone : (Optional)
  4. How frequently/often are you on? :
  5. IGN (In Game Name) :
  6. Are you Whitelisted? :
  7. Were you part of a Town? :
  8. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? :
  9. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? :
  10. Why should we accept you?
Info : Your Application will be reviewed within 24hrs. If your application is not reviewed and responded to Notify a Manager.

Last edited:

Babisata

Iron
  1. Age : 22
  2. Time-Zone : GMT+1
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : As much as i feel like it could be up to 5h or more.
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : babisata
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : yes
  6. Were you part of a Town? : Well not officialy but was a part of Bobby848's town but left thx to to harsh for a newbi.
  7. Do you have Skype? : Yes name there babisata.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Sure if they are really needed for the good of the town.
  9. Why should we accept you? Urgh becuz i am awsume????!.. No i rly dont know i guess thats up for u to decide.
(only posted so u got a bit more information on me even tho i am allredy in the town)

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Age : 22
  2. Time-Zone : GMT+1
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : As much as i feel like it could be up to 5h or more.
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : babisata
  6. Were you part of a Town? : Well not officialy but was a part of Bobby848's town but left thx to to harsh for a newbi.
  7. Do you have Skype? : Yes name there babisata.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Sure if they are really needed for the good of the town.
  9. Why should we accept you? Urgh becuz i am awsume????!.. No i rly dont know i guess thats up for u to decide.
(only posted so u got a bit more information on me even tho i am allredy in the town)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the form Welcome to EnchantedHollow!!

1. Age : 15
2. Time-Zone : (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time
3. How frequently/often are you on? : depends on how busy I am that day but usually I am on for atleast 2-3 hours
4. IGN : Gangsta_Kl3n
5. Are you Whitelisted : yup
6. Were you part of a town?: Not on this server but I was/am an avid pvper on another hero's server
7. Do you have ts?: yes
8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : As long as they are not outrageous
9. Why should we accept you? Well I like killing people and I can listen during fights and I do my job.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
2. Time-Zone : (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time
3. How frequently/often are you on? : depends on how busy I am that day but usually I am on for atleast 2-3 hours
4. IGN : Gangsta_Kl3n
5. Are you Whitelisted : yup
6. Were you part of a town?: Not on this server but I was/am an avid pvper on another hero's server
7. Do you have ts?: yes
8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : As long as they are not outrageous
9. Why should we accept you? Well I like killing people and I can listen during fights and I do my job.
Accepted

ChiefEric

Stone
  1. Age : 13
  2. Time-Zone : Eastern
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : I go to online schooling so just about every day
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : ChiefEric
  6. Were you part of a Town? : yes
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : both
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : yes
  9. Why should we accept you? Because I am kind and friendly,and I am a good architect

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Age : 13
  2. Time-Zone : Eastern
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : I go to online schooling so just about every day
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : ChiefEric
  6. Were you part of a Town? : yes
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : both
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : yes
  9. Why should we accept you? Because I am kind and friendly,and I am a good architect
Application looks good what town were u apart of?

m00n_fr0g

Gold
  1. Age :16
  2. Time-Zone : EST (Ontario CAN)
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : Usually 2 hours a day on weekdays, on weekends im usually busy with work
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : M00n_fr0g
  5. Are you Whitelisted? :YEP
  6. Were you part of a Town? :Nope
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? :I have a Skype but its for personal use only8.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? :Yep
  9. Why should we accept you? I would like to join mostly to learn and train with the best of the best. I want to be part of a community rather than being alone in the wilderness in a cave. All my life i have benefited from being around groups of people. So if i joined you guys i could grow much faster and help out the team in the long term. I have moderated on a decently large server before but resigned because i wanted to try something new and pass the torch to someone else. Refrences available if requested \|>3<|/

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : Usually 2 hours a day on weekdays, on weekends im usually busy with work
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? :I have a Skype but its for personal use only8.
  9. Why should we accept you? I would like to join mostly to learn and train with the best of the best. I want to be part of a community rather than being alone in the wilderness in a cave. All my life i have benefited from being around groups of people. So if i joined you guys i could grow much faster and help out the team in the long term. I have moderated on a decently large server before but resigned because i wanted to try something new and pass the torch to someone else. Refrences available if requested \|>3<|/
ACCEPTED - Please inform Anevia one of our managers that i have accepted you into town. Welcome to EnchantedHollow!!

age 14
time zone is AST I believe nova scotia Canada
IGN Theunfluffyone
are you whitelisted yes
are you part of a town no
do you have Skype or TeamSpeak yes I have both
can you take orders? yes
why should we accept you: I cannot tell you yes or no or why but I can be a good worker and I like to fid new people to work with and what not

Dog9000

Wood
  2. Time-Zone : (Optional)
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : about everyday
  4. IGN (In Game Name) :dog9000
  6. Were you part of a Town? : no
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : I have a skype but I dont use mic or camera
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Yes
  9. Why should we accept you?: I am a ver devoted person if I find a cause worth fighting for so If accepted to this town I will have unwavering loyalty.

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : about everyday
  4. IGN (In Game Name) :dog9000
  6. Were you part of a Town? : no
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : I have a skype but I dont use mic or camera
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Yes
  9. Why should we accept you?: I am a ver devoted person if I find a cause worth fighting for so If accepted to this town I will have unwavering loyalty.
Accepted. Welcome to EnchantedHollow!! whisper one of the managers and we will give u details.

D

Dennis69911a

1. Age : 17
  2. Time-Zone : N/A
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : Soo much that I didn't think my Time Zone would matter
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : Dennis69911a
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : Yes
  6. Were you part of a Town? : I was part of EnchantedHollow before
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : I have TS
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Umm no I'm really bad at taking commands
  9. Why should we accept you?: Cuase

anevia

Legacy Supporter 5
whisper me game for an invite :)

Cowcium

TNT
  1. Age : 16
  2. Time-Zone : (Optional) +10.00 GMT (Australia Syd)
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : 4-10, varying times depending on my studies.
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : Cowcium
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : Oui, (yes)
  6. Were you part of a Town? : I was part of Roanoke, then bugs occured and I was with Bobby in Cobalt. His town wasn't going anywhere, nor was it even a town, so I'd rather find a more active community.
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : Both.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : I can, though I'd rather not be bossed around, because I'd just leave.
  9. Why should we accept you? I'd like to be accepted because I'm active, co-operative; and though inquisitive, I help the group. I was digging holes for bobby :(. Oh, and because I wanna join w.e bill is in :3
  10. Thanks for listening.

Marval7

Wood
  1. Age : 16
  2. Time-Zone : (Optional) +10.00 GMT (Australia Syd)
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : 4-10, varying times depending on my studies.
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : Cowcium
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : Oui, (yes)
  6. Were you part of a Town? : I was part of Roanoke, then bugs occured and I was with Bobby in Cobalt. His town wasn't going anywhere, nor was it even a town, so I'd rather find a more active community.
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : Both.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : I can, though I'd rather not be bossed around, because I'd just leave.
  9. Why should we accept you? I'd like to be accepted because I'm active, co-operative; and though inquisitive, I help the group. I was digging holes for bobby :(. Oh, and because I wanna join w.e bill is in :3
  10. Thanks for listening.
accepted

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : 23/7 (need sleep 1hr a day)
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : Wild_Porygon
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : Yup
  6. Were you part of a Town? : I was part of Prophecy for 3-4 hours
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : Both
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Depends on the order/request
  9. Why should we accept you? Why not?
Edit: left after about 3 hours, had fun while I was with you guys, we had some good times, but, rip my friends

Last edited:

Billcoop13

Legacy Supporter 5
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : 23/7 (need sleep 1hr a day)
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : Wild_Porygon
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : Yup
  6. Were you part of a Town? : I was part of Prophecy for 3-4 hours
  7. Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? : Both
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Depends on the order/request
  9. Why should we accept you? Why not?
Accepted i guess, just don't leave this town as fast as you left your last town.