• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EnachantedHollow (Recruiting app)

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
Staff : Managers - Anevia - MorganFX - Marval7
Welcome to EnchantedHollow! We accept all ages and lvls. We are a friendly town with Managers Constantly monitoring members.
Please take a minute to read the rules as you are required to follow them.
Rules :
  • No direspect to staff, Members, or Allies
  • No stealing from other members
  • Permission to build inside town is to be permitted by a Manager
  • General materials are shared among the town
  • No PvPing other members unless permission granted by a Manager
  • Souls are to be contributed During the week to help with taxs
Info : If you agree to our rules then please take a minute to fill out our application using the format provided.
  1. Age :
  2. Time-Zone : (Optional)
  3. How frequently/often are you on? :
  4. IGN (In Game Name) :
  5. Are you Whitelisted? :
  6. Were you part of a Town? :
  7. Do you have Skype? :
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? :
  9. Why should we accept you?
Info : Your Application will be reviewed wihing 24hrs. If your application is not reviewed and responded to Notify a Manager.

Last edited:

Babisata

Iron
  1. Age : 22
  2. Time-Zone : GMT+1
  3. How frequently/often are you on? : As much as i feel like it could be up to 5h or more.
  4. IGN (In Game Name) : babisata
  5. Are you Whitelisted? : yes
  6. Were you part of a Town? : Well not officialy but was a part of Bobby848's town but left thx to to harsh for a newbi.
  7. Do you have Skype? : Yes name there babisata.
  8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : Sure if they are really needed for the good of the town.
  9. Why should we accept you? Urgh becuz i am awsume????!.. No i rly dont know i guess thats up for u to decide.
(only posted so u got a bit more information on me even tho i am allredy in the town)

1. Age : 15
2. Time-Zone : (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time
3. How frequently/often are you on? : depends on how busy I am that day but usually I am on for atleast 2-3 hours
4. IGN : Gangsta_Kl3n
5. Are you Whitelisted : yup
6. Were you part of a town?: Not on this server but I was/am an avid pvper on another hero's server
7. Do you have ts?: yes
8. Can you take orders/requests from a Manager? : As long as they are not outrageous
9. Why should we accept you? Well I like killing people and I can listen during fights and I do my job.