• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Elderscrolls online guild

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
This is basically the game I'm playing now - I guess if people want to contact me, they can contact me there

Glacial_Reign

Portal
My userid is GlacialReign. I'm currently playing a wood elf and going to be a thief. Probably my favorite thing to do.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
Ive reached level 23 im a woodelf. I love the game. Yes some of the quests seem generic. 80% of them are actually relevent to the story line and 90% are actually intresting. The only problems i have is finding the right level ques for my character i find myself going Back and completing quests that i skipped over. Also focus on picking the right pvp instance i picked an instance where the dominion owned EVERYTHING on the map. The only good thing about this is you can farm quests that you couldnt normally get cause other factios owned the land! I am very happy about the game the UI is easy to adjust to anyones play style. Its just a good game! Sorry for my rant of happyness lol. My userid is Salaya

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I played betas, but atm not worth buying to me.
It was a fun time, but then a certain Raubtier got me to try Smite and it has me trapped.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Ive reached level 23 im a woodelf. I love the game. Yes some of the quests seem generic. 80% of them are actually relevent to the story line and 90% are actually intresting. The only problems i have is finding the right level ques for my character i find myself going Back and completing quests that i skipped over. Also focus on picking the right pvp instance i picked an instance where the dominion owned EVERYTHING on the map. The only good thing about this is you can farm quests that you couldnt normally get cause other factios owned the land! I am very happy about the game the UI is easy to adjust to anyones play style. Its just a good game! Sorry for my rant of happyness lol. My userid is Salaya

Im a wood elf too. I want to join the thieves guild but right now I'm trying to work on making clothes and selling things for gold. I'm only a level 6 right now since I have irl that came up but this game is beyond fun.