1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Our April Build Competition is getting underway! See hc.to/build for more information. Get your team together and make something EPIC!
  5. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  6. Spleef arena available for public use on the Event World! Fully re-settable, gear provided! Challenge your friends!
  7. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!

Eagles90809's Banker Application

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by eagles90809, May 10, 2012.

Eagles90809's Banker Application

Discussion in 'Lore|Architect|Event' started by eagles90809, May 10, 2012.

1. eagles90809

eagles90809 ICE ICE ICE! Tier 4

1. Minecraft IGN: eagles90809
    2. Position applying for: Banker
    3. Age|Timezone: 14: EST
    4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since October 14, 2011
    5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: First of all, I would like to say that I am only 14, and I got denied for Proctor because of my age. I feel that I can properly conduct myself as a 15 year old. Second of all, I think that I would be a good banker because I feel that I can help stimulate the economy in a good way by buying gold from other players and sell it to DHX. I have always been a fan of bankers because they can always help a player out. I am not going to lie like others do by saying that I am not in it for the money. I am. But that is not my only reasoning.
    6. Are you exceptional at math?: I am very good at math. I also own a calculator :D
    7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: None: all additional info was put into #5
    HAPPY BANKING $$$