• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons and Dragons TableTop!

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Every Friday and Monday , My friends play DnD Tabletop and live stream it. ill be playing with them over Skype.

They have a few interesting ways to get the Viewers to actually want to watch.

They have a "God Points" System inwhich you the viewer can recieve these Points via Just watching and being active in the chat. Donating can also give these points.

You may spend these points in anyway u want to influence the game. If a player rolled a bad roll u may spend a Point to give him a chance to reroll. You may give a player a enchanted sword. and depending on how many Points you wish to spend into this sword the more powerfull the sword can become!

Anything is possible for the right amount of god points!

We Livestream on Fridays and Mondays at 6PM Eastern Time.

Come by and say hello !

As of the 19th of april we start Streaming in about 3 hours from this post

http://www.twitch.tv/guild_of_fools

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Sounds cool! Tabletop games are lacking much of the love they deserve, I've noticed. I'll try and tune in!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Cool - WHat version do y'all play? Me and my group of friends stick to the basics, good ol' First Edition. None of this fancy-schmancy 3.5 or four!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I just need to gather enough god points to give some random player something like Excalibur... or curse them, so they can't pee. Aw yes. I am SO going to curse someone to make them unable to pee or/and poop

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I just need to gather enough god points to give some random player something like Excalibur... or curse them, so they can't pee. Aw yes. I am SO going to curse someone to make them unable to pee or/and poop
constipation curse?

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Well, I wish I was here for this shindig, D&D is my passion, I've been collecting them since I was ten years old, I have all the books for every version 'cept the newest one.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I wish I was here for this shindig, D&D is my passion, I've been collecting them since I was ten years old, I have all the books for every version 'cept the newest one.
its kay :) we only play a mix of E1 and E2 with lots of House rules