• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

Veldyr

Stone
In Game Name(IGN):Veldyr

Age(must be 15+):22

Minecraft Exp:Since Minecraft Beta

Herocraft Exp:About 2 weeks

Spec or intended spec:Dragoon

Current level:17 Lost Soul 9 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Hunting mosters, and smithing

What strengths do you bring to the town?:None at the moment, but with a bit of help, I can become a great smith

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):Demonswood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Yes because of inactivity

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Yes to mic, no to teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?:D3m0nc1ld my elder brother

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
;)

In Game Name(IGN): Dielan9999

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: [Elder]

Spec or intended spec: LOL

Current level: probably reset to 1, was level 40something dragoon and a low-level alchemist

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Honestly, I might not even log in. If i do however, I'll need to move my stuff from the Melonmancy personal region - which somehow is still regioned but idk for how long

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I count as a citizen towards activity. I can log in for like a second every two weeks to keep this status. Might bring up to 7 people with me to do the same. /ch d is also my chat channel and I am a channel admin in it still. So I can moderate chat?

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
  • From this map - Drakenvale (was some sort of founder, dug out the center spiral stair with Bedwyr, fought over leveling swamp against our enemies, trained nubs.)
  • From last map - Newerth (served on council), then Oasis (served as mayor, and SiC of OS kingdom), later served as [King] of the Order of the Rising Sun, which contained the towns of Newerth, Skyforge, Oasis, and Camelot

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was the one who did the removing ;)

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Only if you're prepared to never see me play

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Sure! I was there when they were written... does that count?

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes but I prefer not to use the Herocraft teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: Gaining citizenship in DV and moving the Melonmancy HQ's items to DV was all @Colonel Rick 's idea

Am i cool yet?
lol accepted!

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN):Veldyr

Age(must be 15+):22

Minecraft Exp:Since Minecraft Beta

Herocraft Exp:About 2 weeks

Spec or intended spec:Dragoon

Current level:17 Lost Soul 9 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):Hunting mosters, and smithing

What strengths do you bring to the town?:None at the moment, but with a bit of help, I can become a great smith

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):Demonswood

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Yes because of inactivity

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:Yes to mic, no to teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?:D3m0nc1ld my elder brother
Accepted msg me in-game!

Toadkiller

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): Rawfish

Age(must be 15+): 20

Minecraft Exp: 2 years

Herocraft Exp: 2 weeks

Spec or intended spec: Healer / Farmer

Current level: Lvl 9 Lostsould/ Lvl 8 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Contribute and help ppl and town. I'm friendly and helpful.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm good at building and... maybe healing ;)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, yes i am

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I dont use TS

Were you referred? By who?: None

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): Rawfish

Age(must be 15+): 20

Herocraft Exp: 2 weeks

Spec or intended spec: Healer / Farmer

Current level: Lvl 9 Lostsould/ Lvl 8 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Contribute and help ppl and town. I'm friendly and helpful.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm good at building and... maybe healing ;)

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, yes i am

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I dont use TS

Accepted message me in-game!

kyurem2613

Legacy Supporter 2
In Game Name(IGN): kyurem2613

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft for more than three years, since BETA 1.8.1, I know almost every basic/advanced technique that Minecraft has to serve (making nether portals without a diamond pickaxe etc.)

Herocraft Exp: I started in Bastion, maxed out my combat and profession classes, and got bored. So I took leave a while until further updates and Haven got me re-interested, the only class I have used and am using is Ranger.

Spec or intended spec: As stated before, I am a Ranger, but I am also a Miner.

Current level: Level 65 Ranger and Level 50 Miner

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to mine, I have no idea why, I just do, it might have to do with the satisfaction of finally finding diamonds/other rare ores but I'm not sure. I also love making areas that have a tranquil feeling affiliated with them, best with running water and lots of vegetation.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring the strengths of deadshot accuracy and cover for those that need it, if someone's inventory is more valuable than mine, I will die for them.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis, some town I forgot the name of in Bastion

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am wholeheartedly prepared to pledge to the defence of Drakenvale

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do and agree.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic with TeamSpeak, although I am uneasy about talking with random people on the internet.

Were you referred? By who?: I was referred by a kindhearted individual known as DingyToothpaste

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Your app looks great, DingyToothpaste and me go way back :p Accepted @kyurem2613 Welcome to Drakenvale! We'll get you set up in-game!

Nooblesse21

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): Quilleza

Age(must be 15+):I am 15

Minecraft Exp: 1-2 Years

Herocraft Exp: 2 days

Spec or intended spec: Dread Knight / Enchanter

Current level: 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to play games and eat food, umm.. i also like to play various instruments and sports :D

What strengths do you bring to the town?: i may lack a bit in terms of combat, but i can help enchant weapons and equipment to give more power

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Melbourne in Australia

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never have

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes i am in the blood of Quilleza, i pledge

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I prefer not to but i can

Were you referred? By who?: From Both MrPepperoni and Crazy_Pyr0

In Game Name(IGN):Spitfir3ryu

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: 4 yeras experience, also been an admin on private servers rented out and as well as a moderator on MCNOOBTOWN years ago

Herocraft Exp: only been on for 3 days

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer

Current level:6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):

id like to ahve funand interact with many people as well as play with a couple of my firends who refered me to thise rpg version of minecraft after not touchign it for a while .
What strengths do you bring to the town?:
personally i like to make people happy i would help people out in any way i can as well as join in skirms and kill mobs
none
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
none
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:
I PLEDGE MY HONOR FOR DRAKENVALE!!!
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:
Yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
i do but im usually on skype with mates
Were you referred? By who?:
Crazy_Pyr0 and MrPepperoni

Kitty_K8T

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Kitty_K8T

Age(must be 15+):15 (yayay)

Minecraft Exp: 2 moths XD

Herocraft Exp: 5 days

Spec or intended spec: Bard

Current level:8

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to draw and have fun with friends I haven't played for a long long time and i was hoping to join the town to play with new friends that recommended me to Drakenvale

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like to encourage people XD i dont have much skills yet but as i learn and make new friends I'm sure i will learn new skills to help !!

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): none

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: YES !! i pledge :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes ^^

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Skype !! with frieds ^///^

Were you referred? By who?: MrPepperoni and Crazy_Pyr0 ^ ////// ^

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): Quilleza

Age(must be 15+):I am 15

Minecraft Exp: 1-2 Years

Herocraft Exp: 2 days

Spec or intended spec: Dread Knight / Enchanter

Current level: 6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to play games and eat food, umm.. i also like to play various instruments and sports :D

What strengths do you bring to the town?: i may lack a bit in terms of combat, but i can help enchant weapons and equipment to give more power

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Melbourne in Australia

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never have

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes i am in the blood of Quilleza, i pledge

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I prefer not to but i can

Were you referred? By who?: From Both MrPepperoni and Crazy_Pyr0
In Game Name(IGN):Spitfir3ryu

Age(must be 15+): 19

Minecraft Exp: 4 yeras experience, also been an admin on private servers rented out and as well as a moderator on MCNOOBTOWN years ago

Herocraft Exp: only been on for 3 days

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer

Current level:6

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):

id like to ahve funand interact with many people as well as play with a couple of my firends who refered me to thise rpg version of minecraft after not touchign it for a while .
What strengths do you bring to the town?:
personally i like to make people happy i would help people out in any way i can as well as join in skirms and kill mobs
none
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
none
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:
I PLEDGE MY HONOR FOR DRAKENVALE!!!
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:
Yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:
i do but im usually on skype with mates
Were you referred? By who?:
Crazy_Pyr0 and MrPepperoni
In Game Name(IGN): Kitty_K8T

Age(must be 15+):15 (yayay)

Minecraft Exp: 2 moths XD

Herocraft Exp: 5 days

Spec or intended spec: Bard

Current level:8

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to draw and have fun with friends I haven't played for a long long time and i was hoping to join the town to play with new friends that recommended me to Drakenvale

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I like to encourage people XD i dont have much skills yet but as i learn and make new friends I'm sure i will learn new skills to help !!

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): none

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: YES !! i pledge :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes ^^

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Skype !! with frieds ^///^

Were you referred? By who?: MrPepperoni and Crazy_Pyr0 ^ ////// ^

Accepted, get in contact with me or another manager and we can get you set up.

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): kyurem2613

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing minecraft for more than three years, since BETA 1.8.1, I know almost every basic/advanced technique that Minecraft has to serve (making nether portals without a diamond pickaxe etc.)

Herocraft Exp: I started in Bastion, maxed out my combat and profession classes, and got bored. So I took leave a while until further updates and Haven got me re-interested, the only class I have used and am using is Ranger.

Spec or intended spec: As stated before, I am a Ranger, but I am also a Miner.

Current level: Level 65 Ranger and Level 50 Miner

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to mine, I have no idea why, I just do, it might have to do with the satisfaction of finally finding diamonds/other rare ores but I'm not sure. I also love making areas that have a tranquil feeling affiliated with them, best with running water and lots of vegetation.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I bring the strengths of deadshot accuracy and cover for those that need it, if someone's inventory is more valuable than mine, I will die for them.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis, some town I forgot the name of in Bastion

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am wholeheartedly prepared to pledge to the defence of Drakenvale

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do and agree.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic with TeamSpeak, although I am uneasy about talking with random people on the internet.

Were you referred? By who?: I was referred by a kindhearted individual known as DingyToothpaste
I may just put those tranquil area making skills of yours to the test. Care o build a tranquil city garden concept in Single Player Creative and submitting some pics?

In Game Name(IGN): DoomWolfe

Herocraft Exp: 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/ Enchanter

Current level: Lvl 31 Necromancer/ Lvl 13 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP and PVE
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm good at building and PvPing

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Kuronis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yep

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Skype name: DoomWolfe