• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

dingytoothpaste

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name(IGN): DingyToothpaste
Age(must be 15+): 18
Minecraft Exp: high
Herocraft Exp: I was a member of this town last map and on this map :)
Spec or intended spec: Max Cleric / Alchemist
Current level: 65/60
What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Contribute and help the town/people. I enjoy group pvp.
What strengths do you bring to the town?: Can draw people together into a team, creating a friendly atmosphere.
Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Camelot, Drakenvale, Kuronis
Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I pledged myself as a knight of Camelot long ago and I have never forgotten or abandoned its code.
Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?; yes
Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No and No.
Were you referred? By who?: Reffered by myself :) I tried to re-join Drakenvale after some time on inactivity but couldn't find any way how until I Barbasol finally logged on :p

I've returned, to fight for Drakenvale again!

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name(IGN): D3m0nc1ld

Age(must be 15+): 23 years of age.

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft regularly since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: I started Herocraft just a bit over a year ago, however I only played for about two months at that time. I came back around November however once again took a break when they updated the server, was hoping they'd update the modpack, but they did not, finally broke down and just installed the individual mods.

Spec or intended spec: I am a level 14 runesmith, however I am planning on changing to a regular smith.

Current level: Level 20 lost soul, level 14 runesmith.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like making redstone contraptions, particuarly hidden doors, and bridges, as well as complex automated light systems. (before the daylight sensor was introduced.) However, I have yet to actually make any redstone contraptions in Herocraft because I am unsure about how the bukkit changes the methods.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have a pretty good chunk of knowlege about minecraft. While I have no particular strengths, I can do a little bit of everything.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was the SIC of Willowdusk back in Bastion, as well as a member of Demonswood in Haven.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was removed from Demonswood because I had gone AWOL for about a month.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: While I would love to join the town, if by "pledging" myself to defend the town, also includes raiding other people, be it for fun, or to retaliate, I would rather not join. If we have raiders ourselves I'll drop what i"m doing and pounce on the guy and bash his head in with nothing more than my face, if that's all I have.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I believe I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic, but have not actually tested it much so I'm not sure about it's quality. As for Teamspeak, I have my own Teamspeak server called the Men of Valor.

Were you referred? By who?: Some random guy spamming a recruitment message in the recruitment chat.

d3m0nc1ld

Glowing Redstone
Currently having an issue with a ClassNotFound Error with my Java, it seems to be an absolute pain to fix, and I can't seem to figure it out. Playing Herocraft will be next to impossible with this problem, and if any of you have a "dumbed" down fix for this problem I'd love to hear it.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): SurvivalManZ

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I am quite adept at Minecraft. However, one basic thing eludes me. Redstone. I only know how to create simple mechanisms using redstone.

Herocraft Exp: I am also quite adept at Herocraft. However again, I have not explored everything within the game.

Spec or intended spec: I am a Ranger, Crafter

Current level: Ranger 12, Crafter 12

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love to pvp, build, and travel. If anywhere I am likes rig, I am also prepared to scout surrounding areas.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am quite a good paper. ( you can test me if you'd like) And my bow skills are amazing.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was in Delve in Shrine.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never. I have not explored the aspects of towns yet, so I have never had to be removed from one.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I pledge my life to protect the city. It will not fall while I stand to protect it.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Of course.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a headset, but teamspeak is currently unavailable to me. I will do my best to get it, however.

Were you referred? By who?: I was not referred. I came here because I saw the thread and wished to be part of something great than I.

Thank you of reviewing my application. I hope to serve you and Drakenvale well.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): D3m0nc1ld

Age(must be 15+): 23 years of age.

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft regularly since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: I started Herocraft just a bit over a year ago, however I only played for about two months at that time. I came back around November however once again took a break when they updated the server, was hoping they'd update the modpack, but they did not, finally broke down and just installed the individual mods.

Spec or intended spec: I am a level 14 runesmith, however I am planning on changing to a regular smith.

Current level: Level 20 lost soul, level 14 runesmith.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like making redstone contraptions, particuarly hidden doors, and bridges, as well as complex automated light systems. (before the daylight sensor was introduced.) However, I have yet to actually make any redstone contraptions in Herocraft because I am unsure about how the bukkit changes the methods.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I have a pretty good chunk of knowlege about minecraft. While I have no particular strengths, I can do a little bit of everything.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I was the SIC of Willowdusk back in Bastion, as well as a member of Demonswood in Haven.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was removed from Demonswood because I had gone AWOL for about a month.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: While I would love to join the town, if by "pledging" myself to defend the town, also includes raiding other people, be it for fun, or to retaliate, I would rather not join. If we have raiders ourselves I'll drop what i"m doing and pounce on the guy and bash his head in with nothing more than my face, if that's all I have.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I believe I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I have a mic, but have not actually tested it much so I'm not sure about it's quality. As for Teamspeak, I have my own Teamspeak server called the Men of Valor.

Were you referred? By who?: Some random guy spamming a recruitment message in the recruitment chat.
Accepted get with me in-game

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
@barbas0l

Barbas, I just need to let you know. I will not be online until Monday. This week is very hectic. I have exams this week. So I'm going to be very busy all week. I will /msg you in-game on Monday to join Drakenvale. My deepest apologies.

Last edited:

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
all good @SurvivalManZ I'm usually off on Monday's, so I'll be around to help ya out :D

It's ok, barbas01. I was invited, shown a room by, and toured around the city by Archceaser yesterday. I came on yesterday for a few minutes just to get into the city. I will still need help establishing myself of course, but I am no longer as ignorant as I was.

Crazy_Pyr0

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Crazy_Pyr0

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp: been playing minecraft for 6 years and ongoing

Herocraft Exp: I've only been playing for 2 day and continuing

Spec or intended spec: I'm intending to be a Rogue, Runeblade

Current level: 3

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I wanna go around and explore and help as many people as i can.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I Intending to be a Alchemist so I can help make potions for people and build things for others and i can help protect the town from players who violates the rules.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): I have not been in any

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't been in any town

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, I have a headset and Yes i sometimes speak with my friends in the town

Were you referred? By who?: I was recommended to join this town by my friend MrPepperoni

Spellweave

Stone
In Game Name(IGN): Spellweave

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Almost 2 years.

Herocraft Exp: Inactive for about 3 months, recently become active again.

Spec or intended spec: Bloodmage/Miner

Current level: Bloodmage: 2, Crafter: 20

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP, Mine

What strengths do you bring to the town?: A new healer, depending on if I like Bloodmage or not.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I'll fight 'til I die.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, and yes.

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, zecaseo.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name(IGN): Spellweave

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Almost 2 years.

Herocraft Exp: Inactive for about 3 months, recently become active again.

Spec or intended spec: Bloodmage/Miner

Current level: Bloodmage: 2, Crafter: 20

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PvP, Mine

What strengths do you bring to the town?: A new healer, depending on if I like Bloodmage or not.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I'll fight 'til I die.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes, and yes.

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, zecaseo.
Accepted! (You have an awesome name btw :p)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
;)

In Game Name(IGN): Dielan9999

Age(must be 15+): 22

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: [Elder]

Spec or intended spec: LOL

Current level: probably reset to 1, was level 40something dragoon and a low-level alchemist

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Honestly, I might not even log in. If i do however, I'll need to move my stuff from the Melonmancy personal region - which somehow is still regioned but idk for how long

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I count as a citizen towards activity. I can log in for like a second every two weeks to keep this status. Might bring up to 7 people with me to do the same. /ch d is also my chat channel and I am a channel admin in it still. So I can moderate chat?

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):
  • From this map - Drakenvale (was some sort of founder, dug out the center spiral stair with Bedwyr, fought over leveling swamp against our enemies, trained nubs.)
  • From last map - Newerth (served on council), then Oasis (served as mayor, and SiC of OS kingdom), later served as [King] of the Order of the Rising Sun, which contained the towns of Newerth, Skyforge, Oasis, and Camelot

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I was the one who did the removing ;)

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Only if you're prepared to never see me play

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Sure! I was there when they were written... does that count?

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes but I prefer not to use the Herocraft teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: Gaining citizenship in DV and moving the Melonmancy HQ's items to DV was all @Colonel Rick 's idea

Am i cool yet?