• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragoon

Avoir

Obsidian
Dragoon, what a unique and fun class, great damage, mobility and some pretty good armour. To bad the class has major stamina issues.

Here are a few changes I suggest, some of you may agree and some of you may not.

Jump: 450->350, CD stays the same.

Why? With the current stamina cost you have two choices, A: you initiate with jump use one skill and run out of stamina for most of the fight, or B: Don't use jump at all use all your main skills and when the time comes have no stamina for anything els.

Bash: 350->300

Why? Let's face it the only time you would use bash is to interrupt someone and even then skill is barely worth losing 350 stamina.

Dragondash: Change the skill for renamed flyingkick with the same damage as the original skill.

Why? Well let me tell you why, the skill is unstable it over shoots you about 15-20 blocks, now this skills is great if you want to troll someone but that's not what it's supposed to be. The skill is a gap closer.

Impale: Warm up 0.5-> 0, also maybe change the base damage it does (will look into it more)

Why? Because it just isn't worth losing the left click damage while casting this skill, the stamina cost is really high for it also.

Disarm: 400->350

Why, yes it's a very good skill but 400 stamina? It is way to costly and if you use this skill you miss out on other good combos.

Alright that pretty much sums it up, if you guys have any comments or numbers you want to change post then bellow, I'll tag the people I want to see this thread.

PS: I don't think dragoon needs anything els but stamina tweaks and a dragondash fix.

@Kainzo @Balance Team @mung3r @0xNaomi please be free to tag other people.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
@FrankyDemon1996
The first class you plan to balance is Dragoon? This isnt what the balance team is about. Please re-read the stickies at the top of this forum.

I can, however, agree with a few stam tweaks to the dragoon.

Last edited:

Avoir

Obsidian
@FrankyDemon1996
The first class you plan to balance is Dragoon? This isnt what the balance team is about. Please re-read the strickies at the top of this forum.
Warriors need fixing and dragoon needs a fix also, do you think I'm biased because I'm playing dragoon at the moment? I have been playing disciple the whole map and at the time was fighting for a dragoon fix. So yes why wouldn't we balance goon.

The majority of the server want a dragoon fix @Kainzo , maybe you don't see it but we do [USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP].

PS: the numbers don't lie.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I agree with most of it.

Although Flyingkick/Lunge are good replacements for DragonDash I still think that the skill should be fixed.

Impale should definitely have a damage reduction or remove the interrupt if it gets its warmup removed

Avoir

Obsidian
I agree with most of it.

Although Flyingkick/Lunge are good replacements for DragonDash I still think that the skill should be fixed.

Impale should definitely have a damage reduction or remove the interrupt if it gets its warmup removed

I agree about the damage reduction for sure, but the interrupt and the slow should stay.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I thought we were doing healers then warriors???

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok for the damage reduction on Impale:
  • Remove warmup
  • Reduce base damage: 50 -> 25
  • Reduce scaling: 1.652 -> 1.2
With 30 strength Impale would do about 100 damage but now it will only do around 60.

Are we all okay with these Dragoon changes?
  • Jump
    • Stamina: 400 -> 350
  • Bash
    • Stamina: 350 -> 300
  • Impale
    • Remove Warm-Up
  • Disarm
  • DragonDash
    • Replace with Flyingkick (renamed, no interrupt, same damage as DragonDash) until we can use a real fix for the skill

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Remove warmup
With 30 strength Impale would do about 100 damage but now it will only do around 60.

• Jump
  • Bash
  • Impale
    • Remove Warm-Up
  • Disarm
  • DragonDash
    • Replace with Flyingkick (renamed, no interrupt, same damage as DragonDash) until we can use a real fix for the skill
These look good

Avoir

Obsidian
  • Remove warmup

• Jump
  • Bash
  • Impale
    • Remove Warm-Up
  • Disarm
  • DragonDash

Dragondash: 350

Jump: 450 -> 350

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Completely agree dragoon needed stamina reduction and we have it, see how it goes!

Avoir

Obsidian
I think we might be better off getting all the changes for Healers and Warriors before we implement any to the actual server. And none of the changes have been play tested on the test server.

Then put them on the test so that we can actually do our job and test them.