• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon Re-Work

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Shields: Dragoons now have the ability to use shields, however, these shields aren't as good as a paladins as it only absorb damage, not reflect.

New Skill: ShieldBash, in replace of Piercing Strike
Damage: 40% Of your base Damage
Stamina: Uses up 300 Stamina
Reagent: None
Warmup: None
Cooldown: 5-7 Seconds
TIP: For This, you dont need to hold your shield.

I think this would give Dragoon a really nice improvement as its getting a nerf, id like to see it up there with the good classes.

(Im not sure if this is a good idea, but if you think its good or have similar ideas, post it down below)

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Why I voted Disagree:

This is a completely new mechanic for a class that already has several changes incoming, both Documented Changes on Test, and Undocumented Changes in Kainzo's Mind Somewhere.

To suggest it gets shields at this late date seems too large.

One positive thing about this suggestiong is that with Custom Shield Items, I could agree with another warrior class being given the ability to use Shields much like we recently promoted the addition of blaze rods to Pyro, it is good for the economy of a weapon to have at least two classes utilize it.

Adam, I would suggest putting this idea in your back pocket for later.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Why I voted Disagree:

This is a completely new mechanic for a class that already has several changes incoming, both Documented Changes on Test, and Undocumented Changes in Kainzo's Mind Somewhere.

To suggest it gets shields at this late date seems too large.

One positive thing about this suggestiong is that with Custom Shield Items, I could agree with another warrior class being given the ability to use Shields much like we recently promoted the addition of blaze rods to Pyro, it is good for the economy of a weapon to have at least two classes utilize it.

Adam, I would suggest putting this idea in your back pocket for later.
Aha, Alright Dsaw, thanks for the tips!

Ultanian

Portal
I had a thought. There is an iron trapdoor in 1.8, why not make it so Dragoons use trapdoors while paladins use regular doors? There is an iron and wood tier for each , which would work great :) if dragoon did get a shield, id have to say it shouldn't be able to use jump when holding.