• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragon's Prophet

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yea I signed up for this ages ago. No invite yet :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Let me know what you guys think. If you do end up getting a DH group together, I'll join you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Honestly... it's rough at the moment in closed beta. I can't go into specifics... not largely impressed .. it feels a lot like WoW/GW2/Rift.

The "action" style combat as you can see in trailers is pretty nifty but not indepth..

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Honestly... it's rough at the moment in closed beta. I can't go into specifics... not largely impressed .. it feels a lot like WoW/GW2/Rift.

The "action" style combat as you can see in trailers is pretty nifty but not indepth..

It's only for pc right? And also what do you mean can't go into specifics?

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Runes of Magic was awesome for being free. I only stopped playing because I got a Mac. Should be good.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff

Lame.

Gw2 / Rift were shit, and WoW has been overplayed to the point of disinterest.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Well i tried this awhile back, and the fps was absolutely horrible because graphic settings could not be altered.

I am going to try again though, as now graphic setting changes save and my fps is up over 60 consistently. The combat is fun and can collect pokemon (dragons). Supposedly there are open pvp areas where you can claim territory / build forts and housing, but i am but a noob and have not seen yet.

The combat is "action combat" kind of like tera / neverwinter, but way more responsive and fast paced imo. Not sure about depth yet, but is very satisfying to fight stuff at low levels anyways. Combat highly "combo" based somewhat like a fighter game.

Last edited: