• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest Game Series

What do you think is better?

• Total voters

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Has anyone else on HC played any of the games? The storyline on the ninth game is great! Come on people, don't be shy tell me if you played it and if you liked it or not. Nobody will be like ! Hah! That person is a geek/nerd! =O . Don't be shy now.

I don't bite.... Much...

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I played the older ones a little bit and they were good. I really liked Dragon Quest 8. However I don't know if DQ9 is worth buying a DS to play. I'm sure it's great too.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Is 9 the sentinel of the starry sky's? I really enjoyed playing it.All my little cuzs and my bro would always play so our teams only had our main dudes who could solo most bosses untill I met the legendary bosses :)

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I played the older ones a little bit and they were good. I really liked Dragon Quest 8. However I don't know if DQ9 is worth buying a DS to play. I'm sure it's great too.
It's worth it :)
Is 9 the sentinel of the starry sky's? I really enjoyed playing it.All my little cuzs and my bro would always play so our teams only had our main dudes who could solo most bosses untill I met the legendary bosses :)
Yep, that's 9.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Has anyone else on HC played any of the games? The storyline on the ninth game is great! Come on people, don't be shy tell me if you played it and if you liked it or not. Nobody will be like ! Hah! That person is a geek/nerd! =O . Don't be shy now.

I don't bite.... Much...
I loved Dragon Warrior 1-4

Ultra necro ;)

I don't play it actively though.

I picked my copy up at SEARS, as it was on sale (true story). Unfortunately, the time for WEP- encrypted WiFi was long gone, so goodbye to DLC content... They shut down the DLC content for that game, too... What's worse, nobody I know other than myself plays any of the Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior games.

Last edited: