• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug DoomWave

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
DoomWave is supposed to have 18 + .075 per INT Enderpearls.

Instead, it only has the .075 per INT, and is missing the 18....

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
.75 pearls per int. 30 int? 22 ep's seems about right.
Not 0.75 per....
Scaling is at 0.075 per, meaning that ~2 MAYBE 3 if your build has too much Intellect is the maximum amount of enderpearls you will see after Broken DoomWave is cast.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Your math is off Dsa. It is more like always 2-3 pearls at any other time... The scalling does not even affect

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Not 0.75 per....
Scaling is at 0.075 per, meaning that ~2 MAYBE 3 if your build has too much Intellect is the maximum amount of enderpearls you will see after Broken DoomWave is cast.
aight lemme rephrase what I said, relooked at it, a bit unclear.
HOTFIX: up scaling from .075 per int to .75 per int.
it'd be about the same as last time as most people use semi-high - high int builds anyways.
before it was broken, it was 18+.075 per int, which with 30 int, you'd have 20.25 (20) pearls. now its just a bit different, maybe adding a few, but still relatively the same for what the skill does anyway...
Your math is off Dsa. It is more like always 2-3 pearls at any other time... The scalling does not even affect
and ya, im pretty sure its just going off scale right now. I tried a low int build and got like 1 EP. then tried a high int build and got 3.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Currently the base is Zero and the number of enderpearls is INT*(.075), rounded up I believe.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
The thing is I saw 0.75 in your thing!

I am not the only one to have seen that! So ya...
This is detracting from the thread. BUT I'll explain why I facepalmed you, since you retaliated and seem.... upset.

I facepalmed you not because you made a poor math calculation, but because you made the SAME EXACT math mistake that had been discussed in the few posts that were above yours (I even corrected the previous poster...). You ARE the only one who made such a fool of himself, Evan.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Look, at that time you did not edit the thing, so it was left there and I pointed it out. I readed every other thing but you did not edit you post.
I was not making a fool out of myself, your the one that did not edit yet and I pointed it out. I was reading everything and reading quickly I might not read what you said properly. Facepalming me cause of that... I was just pointing out something.

I sudgest we stop fighting about this, cause this will just freaken end up as a freaken flame thread and THIS is not what is needed!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Look, at that time you did not edit the thing, so it was left there and I pointed it out. I readed every other thing but you did not edit you post.
I was not making a fool out of myself, your the one that did not edit yet and I pointed it out. I was reading everything and reading quickly I might not read what you said properly. Facepalming me cause of that... I was just pointing out something.

I sudgest we stop fighting about this, cause this will just freaken end up as a freaken flame thread and THIS is not what is needed!
None of my math has been edited!!!!
Someone misread the numbers, I corrected them in a separate post. YOU MISREAD, IN THE EXACT SAME WAY, MAKING THE SAME EXACT MISTAKE. And now I am done correcting YOU. I have not tricked you with any edits Evan. I wont respond to any more off-topic posts. Reread the entire thread with a native English speaker if you need help understanding.