• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Do you LARP? (Live Action Role Play)

Valyou3

Legacy Supporter 2
You may ask what is LARP well larp is a live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters.
I'm going to my first larp at 'Mythical Journeys' in Connecticut

Have you ever done Larp if so where?
Any specific tips or suggestions on gear/weapons you have for the newbies?
Would you larp?
Could you see Kainzo Larping?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I don't actually LARP, but I make some lovely swords and staffs out of pool noodles and PVC. :p It's fun just fighting with them. I've had it in my head to make some fist weapons and even an air-pressure-powered gunblade, although those remain in theoretical stages.

If I come to possess some better materials I'd like to make more complicated things like axes and models of game weapons. Vexen's shield really requires sheets of material, not tubes. :[

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't actually LARP, but I make some lovely swords and staffs out of pool noodles and PVC. :p It's fun just fighting with them. I've had it in my head to make some fist weapons and even an air-pressure-powered gunblade, although those remain in theoretical stages.

If I come to possess some better materials I'd like to make more complicated things like axes and models of game weapons. Vexen's shield really requires sheets of material, not tubes. :[
Don't forget the duct tape! Yeah, we battle with stuff like that on nearly every campout, except someone also has daggers, a hammer, stuff like that.